Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide Automated Azure Environment/Subscription Documentation Tool

Kindly provide an automated way to document azure subscription environment that includes
    1. Network Diagram
    2. Inventory
    3. Billing
    4. Security Details

It would be really usefull to all the customers as manually documenting the huge environments is complex and time taking process which is pron to errors, moreover azure environments tent to change frequently

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add an interval setting of 1 minute for Application Alert Metrics. The 5 minute ( current lowest setting ) is proving to be too long.

A lower time interval for Application Gateway alert metrics.
    We are seeing times for 11 minutes due to email delays. A lower value of 1 minute would help reduce this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Horrible idea - cant get into school email

This is stupid, offer an option for me to not use a phone. I dont have a phone, or a phone number so how the **** can i get into my school email now? I havent been able to access my school email for about a week now thanks to this stupidity. I dont have an option to sign in differently like the help option suggests. now what do you suggest? will you be doing my missed school work for me?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dynamics 365 Customer Insights

Change the response to HTTP POST by integrating the InteractionID.

When pushing new data via the REST API - POST request to endpoint/data/Interactions?api-version=2017-04-26 - the system doesn't return any InteractionId (it's set to null).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. proxy

Allow changing proxy configuration without having to restart the app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. B-Series burstable disk

Would love to see the exact same implementation of credits for CPU usage, but for Disk IO as well to have fast bursts as well.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support signing up without third-party cookies (e.g. Firefox)

In Chrome and Firefox, third-party cookies are often blocked. This prevents users from easily adding an Azure subscription to their account since the "Identity verification by card" step requires it (otherwise it just hangs forever without any form appearing for that step).

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Return hotmail to the old format. Please

Return hotmail to the old format, like last week

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to use new clusters during classic cloud service upgrades – so customer is not locked to one cluster

Right now I am locked to one cluster and this is a bad idea if the cluster goes bad, or cannot auto scale because of resource limitations or other VM sizes are offered which this cluster does not have.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. allow "big data" -scale training data sets in Azure Machine Learning Studio

Azure Machine Learning Workbench permits "big data" -scale training data sets of arbitrary size with the associated change in price. It is incredibly appealing for not only Data Scientists but also enterprises in general to be able to combine this scale of machine learning with the incredibly efficient (for users, I mean) interface and features in Azure Machine Learning Studio.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. fix the "An error occurred: 404 The subscription '***-***-***' could not be found." error

BotFramework - When someone owns a bot and then their subscription is cancelled, the bot continues to exist in the Ether and is not possible to migrate! This bot must be moveable between subscriptions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. msbill.info

Create a page for microsoft customers to be able to reach ALL microsoft invoices at msbill.info.

As of now the msbill.info is an incomplete guide to find some of your invoices as an ms customer.

As of now i spend alot of time hunting down all my invoices to be able to complete the accounting. Examples are: Azure, Office.com, Marketplace, Microsoft Partner Network, Xbox... And in Azure you have several subscriptions you need to access. And the subscriptions page is very slow to access.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Clear mail address from a synchronized Security Group after deleting it in on-prem AD

Let's say you have a security group with email address, group@contoso.com, on AAD that is synchronized from on-prem AD.
    Delete the email address in on-prem AD, and run a sync. The SG now has email address of group@contoso.onmicrosoft.com.
    IMHO, the email address should be completely deleted from the SG on AAD too.
    Thoughts?

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. should be able to provide the annual invoice for pay as you go offer along with monthly invoices

There should be an option to provide the annual invoice for pay as you go offer along with monthly invoices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. your explanations dont work.

Followed the instructions on your poorly constructed support pages and while I can see my accounts ZERO data is flowing into anything else!!!!!!

Why would you build a product and release it if it does not work?

Clearly zero understanding of customer support as well becuase when the support forums fail to provide any help there is no avenue to get any other help to fic YOUR problems.

Extremely frustrating when you have to deal with products like this. ZERO help. product. Poor execution. Poor implementation. **** all round

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Update Azure Ibiza framework to support Visual Studio 2017

Some newer Azure servicesSDKs started to (only) support .net standard 2.0 in latest releases, and for projects currently using .net framework, it requires using Visual Studio 2017 to be compatible with.
    It has been a whole year since VS 2017 came out, and we really like to get on it to use its latest and coolest features, and most importantly being able to use some newer Azure Service SDKs, but with our dependency on Ibiza framework which currently only support VS 2015,
    none of the above could be achieved.
    It would be really great if Ibiza team would like to…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. OCR integration azure service Invoice to upload into D365 automate AP

OCR integration azure service
    We do have OCR in the content of Cognitive Services. We can lift text form images and the turn the text over to some custom text parsing code to finish up, if they want to build their own. Azure/OCR cost is cheap but the cost is IP to pull all together (inbound workflow, matching, routing for some manual intervention (as needed), …)

Clients with a high volume of AP invoices from recurring vendors can benefit from AP automation

The typical scenario is to receive vendor invoices and convert and load these into D365

Paper invoice scan…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azcopy The command line does not have an option to bulk upload multiple files in one invocation

Currently we can set all files from a local folder or files patters using "pattern" attribute, But we need to upload multiple files from a local folder to blob storage in single command invocation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Update SSL Cert option for Application Gateway in Portal

Please add an update ssl option into application gateway. This should be a mandatory feature since ssl certs are change frequently. The current process through powershell is too complicated for such a simple management task.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base