Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM ALL EMAILS AND POP-UPS

GET ME OFF OF YOUR ****** LIST.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Switch currency for Azure account from USD to SGD

Customers are not allowed to change the currency associated with their azure account once the account has been created. This design is really inflexible. Paying in a foreign currency lengthens the whole payment process and results in delayed payment received at Microsoft's end. Definitely not win-win!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make myapps portal more customisable!

I want to be able to hide Yammer, hide groups, add a custom link to our HR system and other things on this app page. Would be awesome if this was possible. I know I can hide all Office365 apps and hide some enterprise apps but I would like custom links and to hide specific 365 apps, not just all of them.

https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow for RBAC controls to access Security Center / Sentinel in the portal

It would be VERY helpful if it were possible to limit the users/groups who are able to access Security Center / Sentinel from the Azure portal. I don't necessarily want ALL users being able to even access Security Center.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show source ports in NSG rule list

When you list NSG rules (e.g. inbound rules), you see everything except source ports. And while usually source port is *, you need to know when it isn't. :) And to do that in the Portal, you need to click into every single rule, while just having one more column would be just fine. See attached.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Quota increase request should be automated.

Quota increase request should be automated, within limits. We could cap a request to not exceed say 50% of the current capacity or a max number of of say 100 cores per request. This could then be updated over night for the customers subsciption. It's been taking days for a simple request to be review and implemented and that has caused operational issues with customers.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Choice Rubbish Removals London

Business owner name:
    Choice Rubbish Removals London

Address :
    30 Calderwood Street Flat 321 The Vista Building
    Woolwich London
    SE186JF

Phone Number:

Business Email:
    info@choicerubbishremoval.co.uk

https://choicerubbishremoval.co.uk
    Business description:
    We all need a good clearance sometimes, with that in mind we developed an affordable and quick rubbish removal system. We will come, load our van, and safely dispose of your rubbish.

Business Hours :
    Monday to Saturday open from 7am to 8pm. Sunday from 9am to 3pm

Keywords:
    Construction waste removal, Electronic waste removal, Furniture removal, General junk removal, Removal Service, removal service, House Clearance, house removals, Waste…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Streamline Azure Bastion Role Assignments

Not seeing a category for Bastion on the right yet. I'm surprised to see that users who need access to a VM via Bastion need access in 3 separate places according to this document:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/bastion/bastion-connect-vm-rdp

The 3 places are:

Reader role on the virtual machine
    Reader role on the NIC with private IP of the virtual machine
    Reader role on the Azure Bastion resource

Because I'm trying to lower complexity for my client, I'm going to just recommend an AD group for Bastion access to be assigned to the bastion host and direct assignment to the RG of the VM.…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. AKS + VMSS + PPG

VMSS with AKS is recently GA. We'd like the ability to configure the VMSS when using this with AKS. This is currently not supported with AKS. Specifically we would like to use proximity placement groups with VMSS/AKS.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. temporal tables SQLServer 2019

Please enhance "disable" / "enable" for temporal tables, zo large maintenance can be performed without having the temporal part "exploding".
    When you now disable temporal and re-enable it, the engine starts a fresh set of temporal data in the temporal system table.

Please make it work like cfr a trigger, which can be disabled and enabled, but without loosing the data and query functionality
    ( it persists the old temporal data, but that cannot be joined/added with the temporal query using the FOR SYSTEM_TIME clause )

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. temporal tables SQLServer 2019

Please enhance "disable" / "enable" for temporal tables, zo large maintenance can be performed without having the temporal part "exploding".
    When you now disable temporal and re-enable it, the engine starts a fresh set of temporal data in the temporal system table.
    ( it persists the old temporal data, but that cannot be joined/added with the temporal query using the FOR SYSTEM_TIME clause )

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. nagle

Some applications disable the Nagle algorithm using the TCP_NODELAY socket option. It appears Windows adds a NOP IP option to the IP header when Nagle is disabled. Azure Networking says an IP option is a hacker attack and drops those packets.

Applications that use TCP_NODELAY do not work on Azure.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to place runbooks in folders within an automation account.

I would like to have the ability to place runbooks in an automation account into separate folders within the automation account.

This could/should have the following features/benefits:
    - better overview of existing runbooks.
    - RBAC at folder level, providing access to a defined set of runbooks by placing runbooks in specific folders.
    - Ability to link a specific branch of an Azure DevOps/Git repository to a specific folder, enabling dev/test/prod versions of runbooks.
    - Ability to filter jobs by folder.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to route B2C logs to centralised logging solution instead of Application Insights only

At the company I work for we use ELK/Elasticsearch as centralised logging solution. Would be great if we can get logs from B2C to Elasticsearch (or Logstash), so that all our logs are all in one place. There's a lot of integration options for Logstash - see https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/logstash/current/input-plugins.html - it would be great if B2C supported logs getting sent to http/udp endpoints, or azureeventhubs (which can be read by Logstash) instead of Application Insights only.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to do simple functions like substring in B2C custom policies

There's a couple scenarios where we need to use substring in our B2C custom policies. At the moment we're using Azure Functions, but this seems a bit overkill for something as simple as getting a substring - it would be good if we could do this in IEF without having to use Azure Function.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. (1) Improve your customer support, (2) the cloud's usability, (3) better dev support

(1) I'm a former Microsoft employee, I try to sell today my small product and Azure is one of the dozen of other DBMSs supported. For my unit tests (few times a month), I restore Redfshift and Aurora databases from snapshots on AWS, for under $2 a month. IBM offers free Db2 online databases (for under 20M) on their cloud. Google Cloud has also something small.

You guys ask for a monthly subscription (if you can no longer use the 12 month trial) and I simply cannot pay $20+ a month just for this. You should come up with something…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Azure DevOps Microsoft-hosted Agents have static ip addresses

When we create a pipeline that access to azure resource like Azure Container Registry, we cannot restrict ip addresses without scripts.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/organizations/security/allow-list-ip-url?view=azure-devops#microsoft-hosted-agents

Alternative option is having self-hosted agent.
    But it is not managed service.

If Microsoft-hosted agents have static ip addresses, we will easy to build secure systems.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. you should add the keyvault's storage features in the portal

You might want to add the keyvault's storage features in the portal. firstly because it's confusing to have the 3 other policies type and not this one and also to be able to manage easily the policies and storage in an interface.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update text on Studend Verification Page

Go To URL : https://signup.azure.com/studentverification?offerType=1&correlationId=0288D4E91A626FC11D40DAE51E62693F

you must be replaced with yours.

As per my experience this bug should have be fixed in Unit testing of developer or QA verficiation but I am just wondering that how it has managed to make it way on production.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Should Not Have to Elevate to Administrator Role Just to View Weekly Digest Email Content

We use Privileged Identity Management for our SharePoint/Azure Admin accounts within my organization, so I can't access Administrator content in Azure without first logging in and elevating to my Administrator role(s).

It is very annoying to get a Weekly Digest email telling me about upcoming updates to Office 365/SharePoint, when those emails only show partial content, and if I try and click any of the More... links to read the rest of the content, I get a login that immediately redirects me to a 'You are not authorized to view this" message, because the content requires my Administrator role be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base