(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crowborough Airport Taxi | Wadhurst Airport Taxi

Scanning for strong Tunbridge Wells Taxi association? we've some aptitude in UK air terminal trade to and from Tunbridge Wells. First class Airport Transfers. No Delays, Punctual and Reliable Service. Capable Meet and Greet Service publicized. Vehicles with selective desires.

For More Details Visit Our Website: http://www.twexpresscars.co.uk/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Home Offices Birmingham

The Home Offices Birmingham has been at the battlefront of this undertaking characteristically , the house Offices Birmingham expect a significant movement inside the security and cash related thriving of the uk .

https://www.bedroomgallery.co.uk/office

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hoverboards Christmas Sale

You can discover a loosening up activity wanders surprisingly available inside the united kingdom for a few spot within the level of £300 and £600, expect improved photography programming, longer ranges, and a gimbal. The Parrot Anafi Drone could be a model, it goes with 4K HD cutoff networks and extra flight highlights to assist less experienced pilots.

Award Electric "hoverboards" unicycles adaptable vehicle on diminishing best and is basically spread bound to be utilized on every single open dull top and ways inside the bound together locale, the ultimate word concentrate directly for the elemental unnecessary whole genuinely made…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Kids Push Scooter

Youngster Toddler Child Scooter for Boys and Girls 3 of every 1 Flashing Wheel T-Bar Tilt Seat. £18.99. Snap and Collect. Free postage, Scooters. Whether or not you're checking for three-wheeled tri bicycles for college kids or epic stunt bicycles for performing stunts.

https://www.uksegboards.co.uk/kids-jet-scooter/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Chicago Pests LLC

Business Address:
    234 Main Street
    Park Forest, IL 60466

Business Phone:
    844 720-2847

Business Email:
    Info@chicagopests.com

Business Website:
    https://www.chicagopests.com

Business Description:
    We provide affordable pest control service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. NPM agent as a docker container

Network performance monitoring agent is only available as an agent on a VM. It would be great to have a docker image to minimize IaaS in your environment.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change layout of Modern billing report (recon files) to include lower level subscription name

We have several customers migrated on Azure Plan that have multiple subscriptions. For customer internal billing we used the old Azure billing recon files to split our invoicing per subscription name. However, the Azure Plan recon files do not list the lower level subscription names anymore, but only the top level one (<customer> - Azure Plan). That breaks our ability to provide our customers with split billing. As that subscription ID column is now rendered useless (it is just customer name + Azure Plan), why not use it again for the lower level subscription names?

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Intune device configuration before user enrollment

There is no possibility to configure devices before enrollment.
    Right now Zero Touch enrollment for Android is not supported but using
    Samsung Knox or Apple DEP you get that functionality.
    But using Apple DEP for example, all devices is added to Intune when conneted to Wi-Fi and Company portal is installed without user device enrollment.
    But there is no posibility to install configuration profiles on the devise befor enrollment. For a security reason and to be able to force a user to enroll with Intune this is needed.
    To be able to put restrictions and specific configuration on the device…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Intune device configuration before user enrollment

There is no possibility to configure devices before enrollment.
    Right now Zero Touch enrollment for Android is not supported but using
    Samsung Knox or Apple DEP you get that functionality.
    But using Apple DEP for example, all devices is added to Intune when conneted to Wi-Fi and Company portal is installed without user device enrollment.
    But there is no posibility to install configuration profiles on the devise befor enrollment. For a security reason and to be able to force a user to enroll with Intune this is needed.
    To be able to put restrictions and specific configuration on the device…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Open VPN SSL using Azure Authentication using any OS

The Azure Open VPN using Azure Authentication only supports the Azure VPN application from Microsoft store and needs a later version of Windows 10.
    Because it's Open VPN there should be a posibility to create a .ovpn file to be able to use the VPN with any Open VPN applcation from any OS.
    This is not supportet with Azure Authentication.
    This would be greate if the support for Azure Authentication would support .ovpn cconfiguration and clients

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Delete warnings for Seamless single sign-on and Pass-through authentication after Azure AD Connect servers are deleted.

I deleted the on-prem server in AD Connect Health after taking the on-prem server offline - AD Connect is not used/available as all accounts are now managed in AAD. I get a warning in Azure Active Directory blade > Azure AD Connect that 'Seamless single sign-on' and 'Pass-through authentication' need attention. There is no way to get rid of the warnings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Provide additional security options for Azure Devops Service Hooks

We leverage Azure Devops Service Hooks to integrate pull requests with an external service. Currently, we have to rely on basic authentication and server TLS certificates, but the source IP addresses can be from anywhere in the same region as our tenant.

Please support additional security options, like TLS client certificates and/or provide a smaller dedicated source IP range for generation of service hooks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. HOW DO I INSTALL MS OFFICE ON A PC AFTER COPYING FROM A PEN DRIVE?

If you have to install MS Office software, you should open this link Office.com/setup login. This can be done using a flash drive or pen drive as an intermediary medium. These applications are considered portable as they can be transferred to various devices without much hassle or may require some other software. https://setupofficecomsetup.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please make it possible to forbid users to create Management Groups

Currently, users generally always have the permissions to create Management Groups. This cannot be forbidden via RBAC and there is no other way to forbid this in Azure AD.
    It would make sense not to make this generally possible.
    A good admin works according to the minimal rights principle, so this cannot be used completely :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Asure Data Studio (Mac & Windows) - Jupyter Books (TAB) does nothing for me?

ADS is super! but,

JUPYTER BOOKS (TAB) does nothing! What I expected:

• Within a Workspace I like to have the list of Books that are there;

• When I use the ... to create a Book I expect the saved book to be in the "SAVED BOOKS" list and the unsaved on the other list;

• I do expect to have a way to organize the books in a logical (at least to me) way so I see the relationship of the Books to the Workspace common theme... an hands down easy to prepare TOC will definitively help that I guess I…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Azure Data Studio (Mac) - Changing Kernel Issues

First Azure Data Studio is great and I am committed to use it as much as possible since it simplify my job.

MAC Issues:

• After installing the app, I tried to create a Jupyter Notebook let's say using the Pythong 3 kernel I get prompted to install resources on my user path that I did and it consistently fails for multiple reasons, including but not limitted to constant failures downloading the packages and after trying a few times, rebooting the machine and making sure that all badwidth is available for the mac is still fails.

• When it download the python…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How do i Contact Outlook Support Number in USA/Canada?

Password recovery is proud to supply you comprehensive Outlook help that may be sure of these entire password and account related issues bothering you. there's confidentiality and privacy attached to our email accounts and this can be the explanation that a lost password tends to offer pain to almost everyone out there. If you're the one who is managing such a pain and searching for Outlook Support Number that may facilitate your go back to the access of your account, the team here at password recovery would be of great help. We don't seem to be to call it done,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to Contact At&t Tech Support Number in USA?

At&t Tech Support has include a replacement feature in iOS 7 (or above) that any At&t user can check their activation lock of specific device. By this feature user can get information when anybody try and buy an iOS device that can’t be activated with credentials of the first At&t credentials of the $64000 owner. The steps which are written below have to be followed for all users of At&t Tech Support products with regards to a way to Check At&t Activation Lock Status. Our talented team of engineers offers great support to those who are exhausted after having searched…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Winder Home Remodeling

Website
    https://winderhomeremodeling.com
    Keywords
    home remodeling, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, home renovations
    Description
    Thanks for visiting your local Home Remodeling contractor in Winder, Georgia. We are dedicated to bringing you the highest quality Home Remodeling services at the most affordable rates. Offering No-Hassle Free Estimates.
    Address
    373 Resource Pkwy
    Winder, GA
    Phone
    678-498-5344
    Business Email
    intrepidleadgens@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)