(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. can you please fix the search within azure file sync cloud tiered files

currently there is no way to search files that are tiered with Azure file sync. This makes this product unusable to us and i'm sure many others as users can not search for files that have been tiered to the cloud. Is there anyway to resolve this issue? This has been a sticking point for us (and i'm sure many others) that want to utilize this technology.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. licensing

We use Azure AD Group Based licensing and we would prefer not to have new service plans automatically enabled under the O365 E3 license. We have a "base license group" that has 2 service plans enabled (i.e. exchange and sharepoint) and we would prefer that when a new service is enabled it doesn't automatically get enabled for all our O365 E3 licensing groups as it defeats the purpose of having groups for specific service plans and licenses.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. when enabling the combined experience for SSPR and MFA, remove authentication methods supported by only one of those features.

For example, email is a supported authentication method by SSPR, but not my MFA. Remove email as an option as it only confuses the user who would not normally know which authentication method is specific for which feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Diagnosed with low testosterone - looking for training advice

Leading off with a little bit of my backstory and training history as background prior to my diagnosis with low testosterone and in hopes to hear how other people have dealt with similar problems.

I’m a 37 year old male with a 5 year race history and am currently competing in the front half of road races as a cat 2. I have picked up 24 upgrade points for my cat 1 in the past two seasons.

Over the course of this time my weight has generally trended downward. I don’t have great data pre 2018, but I was around…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. spot

Allow Microsoft for Startup subscriptions to use Azure Spot VMs.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Asure Data Studio (Mac & Windows) - Jupyter Books (TAB) does nothing for me?

ADS is super! but,

JUPYTER BOOKS (TAB) does nothing! What I expected:

• Within a Workspace I like to have the list of Books that are there;

• When I use the ... to create a Book I expect the saved book to be in the "SAVED BOOKS" list and the unsaved on the other list;

• I do expect to have a way to organize the books in a logical (at least to me) way so I see the relationship of the Books to the Workspace common theme... an hands down easy to prepare TOC will definitively help that I guess I…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The notebooks(preview) feature will be shut down at 4/13/2020. After shut down the notebooks tab will disappear and the notebooks data can n

What is the Notebooks Preview being replaced with in Azure Machine Learning Studio??

The notebooks(preview) feature will be shut down at 4/13/2020. After shut down the notebooks tab will disappear and the notebooks data can not be restored. Please download your notebooks data before 4/13/2020. Click here to check how to download your data. If you have further question

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Gun cleaning

I was out at the range on the weekend and I'm now cleaning my rifles.
    I start off with a copper cleaner, then dry patch them. Then I use Hoppe's #9 gun bore cleaner.

How many patches do you run through the gun with #9 before you call the barrel clean?
    I know in a perfect world the patches should probably be white after a good cleaning, but **** I can only get a very light grey, but not white.

After the #9 I follow up with dry patches, after several of these I can get white patches.
    But if…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How to Download and Install Avast Antivirus in USA/Canada?

Are you upset with the unacceptable performance of the installed Avast Antivirus? If you agree Avast Customer Care Number you should rely on the consultation of an expert with Avast Antivirus Support Number. As you know, data safety comes as the major concerns especially for those who are having a strong affection with the laptop, computer, and other devices. But, there are many data loss problems due to some viruses and junk files which inserts into the devices with unaccepted installation and surfing. Therefore, most of the people shift their off-screen data to on-screen category with the advancement of technology…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bastion connection popup

Please add the ability to not show the "unstable connection" popup in a bastion terminal session. My connection is fine, yet that popup is flickering several times per second. If it keeps up I might have a seizure.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable Service Endpoint for WVD Services

For our WVD solution, we require our end-user internet traffic to be inspected by a firewall, or to be disallowed in some cases.

When disabling internet by adding a UDR to 0.0.0.0/0, or routing the internet traffic through our firewall, traffic to the WVD Broker and Gateway services still have to be allowed.

Currently there is no list of fixed IP's available we can add to our routing table or firewall rules.
    Only a list of DNS records is know, from which the IP's can regularly change. This requires us to regularly check for updated IP's and update either the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. to change message to verify Payment mode during Sign up

While Signing up,System asks user to verify with Credit card Number.As my credit card is not renewed,I was wondering how to proceed.
    Somehow,I tried with my Debit card and it worked.

If you are accepting any other mode , it should be clearly specified. I would suggest message should be "Verify your Credit/Debit Card".
    This will give customer clear picture of Payment modes accepted by system.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Field for who enrolled the resource in azure

It would be nice if you can see who enrolled a resource in azure, now it is difficult to see who enrolled a resource in azure only by looking in the activity log and also after 90 days the entry is gone, so after 90 days you can't see who enrolled a particular resource in Azure.

so it would be nice if there was an entry in the property pane who enrolled the resource.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recent Job History in Runbooks has styling issues

There is a styling issue on the recent job history when klicking on a runbook in an automation account. Please fix that :)
    (Browser used: Google Chrome)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Infogain Noida

Adress:
    A-16, Sector 60,
    Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar,201301
    Phone:
    +91 120 244 5144
    www.infogain.com
    SOCIAL lINKS:
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/infogain
    https://twitter.com/Infogain
    https://www.facebook.com/Infogainglobal/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/InfogainCorp
    Email:
    mktg.google@infogain.com
    Description:
    Infogain is a Silicon Valley headquartered company with software platform engineering and deep domain expertise in the travel, retail, insurance and high technology industries. We accelerate the delivery of digital customer engagement systems using digital technologies such as cloud, microservices, robotic process automation and artificial intelligence to our clients.
    Infogain delivers positive business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives, using rapid prototyping and a solid foundation of DevSecOps-based software platform engineering that ensure high-quality…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Studio 53

Address:
    1537 S Combee Rd
    Lakeland FL
    Phone:
    863-804-8810
    https://hairstudio53.com/
    Business Email:
    info@hairstudio53.com
    Keywords:
    lakeland hair salon, hair salons in lakeland
    Description:
    A premier Lakeland hair salon, Studio 53 is a community first business. Our years of experience in the hair care industry will ensure that you fall in love with yourself all over again since great hair doesn’t happen by chance, it happens by appointment. We offer a range of services starting from hair cuts, hair styling, hair coloring, and much more. Reach out today for your free hair consultation.
    HOURS
    Sunday Closed
    Monday 10:00 AM–6:00 PM …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Credit Break Down of Azure to be added on Recon file/ PAC

Azure Usage based, we Disti. are getting the credits on the invoice but the breakdown of the Credits are not available on the Reocn file of the respective month on PAC, so we are been advised to raise a support ticket to receive the breakdown of the credit that is applied on the invoice. But it is becoming a tedious task for getting the information within the stipulated time. as multiple teams are involved in getting the details for the credit. I advice to make a separate file attached for the Azure credits that is applied on the Usage based…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Lost And Found Pet Rescue Community

Business Name:
    PawMaw
    Owner Name:
    Deanna Grinnel
    Business Address:
    Beverly Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Phone Number:
    310 258 1900
    Business Email:
    info@pawmaw.com
    Website URL:
    https://www.pawmaw.com/
    Keywords:
    Lost Dog, Lost Cat, Missing Pet, Found Pet, Stray Pet, Pet Rescue Community
    Business Description:
    Helping lost pets to get back to their family. Report lost pets on the website. Print Lost Pet flyers, send an alert on the area where your pet went missing & find your missing pet quickly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cheaper pricing model for Azure Front Door

Azure Front Door quickly became our #1 cost in our development environment, due to the number of routing rules we require. Paying per routing rule can quickly cause your Azure bill to spiral out of control.

Please could you consider a different pricing model for Azure Front Door that would accomodate start-ups/smaller companies?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix the info on WAF Policies is incorrect

When crerating a Waf Policy the information suggests you can have priorities of 100, 200, 300 as you'd be incrementing 100

However the limit is 100.

Please correct this

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)