(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable reset of PRT to allow for immediate Eligible Device Administrator role through Azure PIM

As it currently stands, if you want to permit specific sets of users to be Device Administrator "eligible" through Azure PIM you may have to wait up to 4 hours for the Primary Refresh Token (PRT) to be updated via Azure before your Azure AD joined devices will acknowledge the Device Administrator role.

This is a big flaw which basically renders this PIM function useless and needs to be fixed by Microsoft. All other Azure AD roles within Azure PIM work just fine when assigning an "eligible" role.

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Azure available in Haiti

Microsoft Azure should be available for developers and businesses in Haiti. This country lack of a power supply system you can rely on for business, so the cloud is our best options. Please consider adding Haiti in the list of supported countries while signing up for Microsoft Azure.

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Easy invoice management (especially for many subscriptions)

It would be nice to have one list of all invoices. It is important especially in case where there are many subscriptions within one account.
    And this list should have invoice title on it, now there are only dates.
    Now it is very hard to find invoice using invoice title (using bank statement)

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

This is one of the many improvements our development team is hoping to include in future iterations of our product. I can’t guarantee that we have the resources to get this done any time soon, but it definitely should be in the pipeline.

-Adam (Azure Billing Team)

4. Allow Azure CDN to display the Twitter card

Currently, any Microsoft Standard CDN powered website will not allow the Twitterbot to access the required meta tags for displaying a Twitter card. This is a huge setback for anyone looking to promote their Azure-powered site on Twitter.

Can you please allow the Twitterbot to display the Twitter card?

For reference: https://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/127812/twitter-cannot-fetch-content-from-our-domain-hosted-on-an-azure-cdn-even-though

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. AADSTS50126: "Invalid username or password" returned even when the password is valid

While trying to log in to Microsoft 365 with OAuth2, some customers are getting this error code, although the username and password is indeed correct.

This is because this error code appears to be returned for another error situation which is not related to the password that the user entered.

No matter the actual cause of the error, it is crucially important to properly pinpoint the actual cause of the error, so that the software can respond correctly. Different error cases need different responses from the software.

From the client software side, the perspective of a client software developer, we…

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. support multiple values for the same key when tagging. If i want to allocate multiple departments while tagging i should be able to do that.

Currently AzureRM tagging only supports one value for one key. This means if i want to tag multiple departments to one resource it is incapable of handling it.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support for SSL passthrough with Azure Front Door

I want to transfer a client certificate to the backend with Azure Front Door.
    However, Azure Front Door doesn't support the SSL passthrough function.
    I would like to support transferring the client certificate used in the TLS session established between Azure Front Door and the client to the backend.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support proxying of NTLM traffic for Application Gateway/WAF V2

Instead of Application Gateway/WAF V1, the Application Gateway/WAF V2 doesn't support NLTM traffic proxying. This prevents organizations to publish LOB-apps that require NTLM authentication on their backends, and thus the ability to use the modern scaling capabilities of AG/WAF V2.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cost Management Export API should Export Cost and Amortized Cost in the same file

When using the export API to export my costs, I should be able to include Amortized and non-amortized Cost in the same file. This would assure that if I need both data sets, they are assured to be using the same time range, and also would prevent me from having to join the data based on the line item IDs.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enable Oauthentication 2.0 on Power Automate Service Now Connector

The Service Now Connector only support Basic Authentication.
    In our company the Infosec team do not allow any connection with Basic Auth.
    For that reason is very important enable another authentication method

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow granular management access of AAD groups by service principals

We have a scenario where we would like to use automation to manage membership of an AAD group.

We assign group owner permissions to the service principal. However, operations against that group (using Powershell cmdlets like Add-AzureAdGroupMember) fail with a 403 Forbidden.

We cannot grant Directory.ReadWrite permissions to the AAD application, because that would allow write permissions on the entire AAD directory, not just the group that the AAD application owns.

According to Azure support, the scenario where I would like my service principal to manage groups that it owns is not currently possible. Can we make it possible?

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. rewrite the Azure CLI in Golang.

I tweeted about this somewhat jokingly and @AzureSupport directed me here. I imagine you plan on supporting and maintaining the Azure CLI for at least the next decade, and I can virtually guarantee that the total cost of doing so will be less if you rewrite in Go now. It will also be faster, easier to install, and generally provide a better experience for your users and developers. You've got some avid gophers at MSFT like Brian Ketelsen, Ashley McNamara, Jess Frazelle, etc. Ask them what they think!

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Azure student access should also be provided by a valid student if card

Hello I’m an undergrad student from India and I’m really interested in working on the Azure so I’d like to bring to your attention that the problem with Indian universities is very few universities issue student email ids so I’d like to request that you’ll give and other students in India by checking our university ID card or marksheets because a lot of other companies and have softwares have given me student access by providing my ID card

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Moving countries shouldn't mean creating a new account

I recently moved from Belgium to the Netherlands. I changed banks and therefore credit cards at the same time.
    To be able to use my NL credit card I have to close my existing Azure account and create a new one with a different email address just so I can use my NL card. Short sighted. Inefficient. Unfriendly to non-US based customers who never leave the US.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow GitHub Enterprise to be a source to sync Azure Automation Accounts

Currently there is only three options under the source control blade which allows you to sync Azure Automation Accounts with the latest runbooks. I would like there to be an option to use GitHub Enterprise as a source as a lot of the work that is developed can not be stored on a normal GitHub and my organization pays for GitHub Enterprise

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Support to avoid having to change Application Gateway SKUv2 from WAF to Standard when disassociating WAF policy.

For now,when customers want to disassociate WAF policy from Application Gateway,
    we have to change Application Gateway from WAF SKU to Standard SKU.
    When we changed to Standard SKU,system can be exposed to threats.
    Please redesign this just like that disassociating WAF policy from listener.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Custom Datetime format in AIP watermarking

When I use pre-defined "${Event.DateTime}" in water-marking setting,
    AIP client insert the string like "2020-06-26T01:39:36Z"
    Its more natural if AIP client insert the date time defined in OS locale setting. "2020/06/26 11:59"

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. - ELK Cluster stack configure on within own VNET

Would like to see the feature for implementing Elasticsearch (ELK) cluster stack on our own Virtual network as PaaS component like HDinsight service

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow adding new subsciption to an Azure account using PowerShell

Add new Cmdlets Add-Subscription, Delete-Subscription, etc. so that we can automate the creation of subscriptions in an existing Azure account.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 237 238
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories