How can we improve Microsoft Azure Lab Services?

Support auto-start from VM blade

like Auto-Shutdown we also add Auto-Start scheduler......

306 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Philip Gardner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many requests does it take for a needed feature to get some basic consideration? I feel that there is a simple, basic change needed here, but for whatever reason it's just not as important to your side of the screen...

The people have spoken... Make this happen soon, as it's a super simple add, impact is minimal, need is high, very high in fact...

• Gaurav Jain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shame on you Microsoft. This is such a basic thing about cloud facility which you don't have. Looks like it will take ages to implement this solution. Can't change your code of Auto shutdown to Autostart. Don't you think its easy? Please compare yourself with another cloud vendor.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an awesome feature to have built in. There are some 3rd party applications out there that make this possible via dashboard calendars as well such as VMPower.io.

• Natan Pinko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cant wait for the Auto Start. I have over 50 vm's with different requirements for Stop and Start times. this would make it much easier then running complicated run books and scheduler. Please let me know when this become available for public review

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hellooo.. Please add auto start-up to accompany the auto shutdown feature. Having one without the other is like having a beautiful girlfriend who loves you very much, but is unable to consummate the relationship... :)

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would image that most people that use the auto-shutdown feature also would like to have their VM started automatically. Hopefully this will be implemented soon.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shutdown scheduler is already available. Great complement for it will be auto-start scheduler...
    I would like to know when autostart scheduler will be available
    Thanks a lot!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base