Make SERVICE FABRIC work!
It would be nice if SERVICE FABRIC actually worked!
I changed from Cloud-Services (web/worker roles) to ServiceFabric a few months ago, and hve not yet been able to get it to work on Azure.
Please fix it Microsoft!!!! I am paying for this incredible nonsense which is just a pile of rubbish compared to CloudServices, which just works straight out-of-the-box.
ServiceFabric is such a complicated MESS that it simply does not work:
1) Cannot deploy anything to a Cluster
2) Cannot see what the problem is clearly.
3) The online explorer tool is utter garbage!
4) The VM scale set is overly complicated and mostly useless!
5) Setup/documentation is very poor.
6) Local dev cluster NEVER reflects same behaviour as Azure cluster (not sure why, they are the exact same software)
7) Fault finding is terrible/non-existent!
8) TOO SLOW!!!
9) Cluster 'Updating...' never goes away!
10) Cannot 'Reboot' cluster to make pending updates GO AWAY!!!