API Apps

This forum is closed
New features requests for API Apps should be opened in the Web Apps forum for App Service

1. Swagger API for Time Series Insights

The Time Series Insights API is really powerfull but documentation (query API, syntax) contain some documentation mistakes regarding aggregates. As a developer I need a lot of time to analyze the queries and responses to get the rights fields. As a developer I would like to use a swagger api which allows me to test queries and generate clients.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add new API to transcribe any audio or video file

Add an API that can transcribe any audio or video file input. E.g. A podcast mp3 or a video interview

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. API app deployment should allow to deploy newer version using ARM (without need to stop and start app )

We find it strange that Azure does not allow to change the version of JAR file while doing deployments using ARM template.
    If we deploy the same version (even with many changes) it works smoothly and the changes are deployed perfectly.
    But, if we change version of JAR( even without doing any code change) it fails with error "resource is locked....".
    There is no way to make app start by itself using ARM template, so it leaves us with only one way to deploy the changes in CI CD pipelines.
    By stopping app before az deploy and start after deployment…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. make test steps exportable

Right now there's no easy way to export test cases with their steps. Our clients need test cases with steps in printable and readable format. Exporting from query after adding a column for steps adds way too many html tags in between the steps and the format is not at all readable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Include speech phrase elements, profanity tags, and confusion network data in Speech to Text API results

Come on, I know you've got it. It would really do me a solid, help a brother out if you could include the individual phrase elements with timings and perplexity measurements inside the results json for the speech.phrase socket event. Confusion network data would also be fantastic to have.

{
    "RecognitionStatus": 1,
    "RecognizedPhrases": [{
    "DisplayText": "Where are the speech phrase elements?",
    "LexicalForm": "where are the speech phrase elements",
    "SREngineConfidence": 0.894183,
    "PhraseElements": [],
    "Locale": "en-us",
    "AudioTimeOffset": "00:00:00.7200000",
    "AudioTimeLength": "00:00:02.2900000",
    "InverseTextNormalizationResults": ["where are the speech phrase elements"],
    "ProfanityTags": null,
    "MaskedInverseTextNormalizationResults": ["where are the speech phrase elements"]
    },
    "ConfusionNetworkData": null
    }

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I need a WebSocket interface for Speech-to-Text of Microsoft Speech Service

Like the Bing Spech API I want an endpoint on WebSocket.
    Example:
    wss: //eastasia.stt.speech.microsoft.com/speech/recognition/conversation/cognitiveservices/v1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Albanian language support @ cognitive services translation

Hey guys,

Do you have any plans on adding support to more languages to the Translation API in Cognitive Services?

Old version of your service (Bing Translator API) used to be able to detect many more languages than it can now (I already reported gaps in the documentation here: https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/issues/29223). Specifically, I'd be interested in seeing the support for Albanian language being added.

We had to drop support of this language in our client's product due to the migration to the Azure Translation API V3.

Do you have any timeline for re-adding Albanian?

Best,
    Kamil

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create a feedback category for Azure Cognitive Services

Currently there doesn't appear to be a good way to give feedback for any of the speech or vision APIs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

API Apps

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base