Logic Apps

Logic Apps allow developers to design workflows that articulate intent via a trigger and series of steps, each invoking an App Service API app whilst securely taking care of authentication and best practices like durable execution.
If you have any feedback or ideas on Azure Logic Apps we’d love to hear it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Blob table trigger

Nee need trigger on Blob table when new row is added.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ICM Trigger on Incident Acknowledge

It is good to have trigger when Incident is Acknowledge.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the Topic Field to the Event Grid Domain Trigger

I have set up an Event Grid Domain with multiple topics. I would like the create a logic app that will subscribe to topics within my Event Grid Domain. The flow trigger for the event grid domain appears to be missing the Topic field to allow it only to subscribe to particular topics.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please create connector for Quandl API

https://www.quandl.com/ provides lots of financial, economic data set for analysis. It would be great we get out of the box connector to consume these APIs of for further ML or use in PowerBI etc..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. An Action that will update/Set the Secret or Key into Vault

I had a requirement to update the KeyVault with a secret periodically, as of now i am using HTTP call to achieve that, it will be better if we had an action to do the task.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox Support Number |+1-877-606-0409 | 24*7.USA

Xbox Support Number +1-877-606-0409
    Modernization led to the advancement in the education,entertainment and business field and enhance the quality of the product of every field. People of every age group is influenced by new technology whether he belongs to old age or teenage. Education has reached the height of progress just because of modern technology. All gadgetss, news, articles and research papers are available online or in the Numberm of e-gadgets. This attractive way of grasping knowledge inspired lot of people and increase the area of scholars. But as we know everything has its own positive and negative side so…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How To Fix Change AOL Password Issue

AOL Mail is an example of the most far-reaching internet access support service company in the united states, presenting a range of Web services for users.
    AOL Mail has numerous features which supports with coordination, customizing, and using your mail.
    If an AOL user is not staying ready to log in despite being attached to the internet server and entering the exact email address, he explains what is wrong? Yes, the right AOL mail password. Don’t worry You can quickly Change AOL Password.
    To create a strong password, it must include one upper case letter, one number, one special character…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. pipedrive

Please add pipedrive or add it viasocket.com

Regards
    Narendra

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get the Solution of AOL Mail Not Working

One of the a lot of accepted affidavit why AOL Mail not alive is because of adversity with your internet connection. If that is the case, the user can use AOL Basal Mail back it permits the user to admission their annual in an abundant easier layout to solve aol mail not working.
    click here to read full blog:https://www.askmytips.com/aol-mail-not-working/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Getting extra unwanted characters in content of Service Bus Queue Trigger Body?

I have used Service Bus Queue trigger(When a message is received in queue) in my LogicApp and when I use the content property of trigger in HTTP action then I am getting some unwanted random extra string(@\u0006string\b3http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/) along with payload. How we can handle this can you please suggest?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Chrome keeps logging me out

Chrome is a popular browser among users. It keeps you logged into sites and saves your time spent in logging in again and again. But what to do when you face problems like Chrome keeps logging me out.

Visit: http://www.itprohelps.com/blog/fix-chrome-keeps-logging-me-out/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mozilla firefox not Responding

Do you have problem in firefox and mozilla firefox not responding then you can visit our website to read the article and if you don't know anything then you can call us on our tollfree number visit website for more details.

Visit website: http://www.itprohelps.com/blog/mozilla-firefox-not-responding/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Division of 2 numbers

Hello I know that you mention this in your document but i think is a huge bug. When dividing the 2 numbers, the result is always and integer value.

I don't know how it can be acceptable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. +1-888-652-8714 Google account password not working | Google account recovery

If you still can't sign in to your account on the app, try the following: On your device's browser, go to https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha. Enter your username and password, then enter the letters on the screen. Go back to the app and try signing in again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Character " in SQL Connector

When getting the results from SQL Connector the descriptions can include the chararcter " wich doesn't work well if it's intented to include in JSon content.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When a Blob is added or Modified - allow tracking specific new blob such as new log or output files

Logic App - When a Blob is added or Modified - allow tracking specific new blob such as new log or output files instead of just looking for new blobs in a container. I want to take action when a specifically named blob is added

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

19. MQ connector multiple servers in connection string

IBM MQ allows for HA instances by specifying server1:1414,server2:1414 in the connection string. Can you add this feature to the MQ connector in logic app?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How To Fix Issue Related to Bellsouth Email Settings?

Are you seeking to configure Bellsouth Email Settings? Then you’re not only one there are many other people suffering the same problem on their android,iPhone and iPad accessories.

To troubleshoot common Bellsouth email settings problems and know how to configure them accurately on different devices, to know more about this problem read this carefully
    Bellsouth email service is produced by the AT&T company that also is famous in offering many more internet and telecommunication services to the user. this email service is accessible all throughout the world so that people from all over the earth can access it and can…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Logic Apps

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base