Logic Apps

Logic Apps allow developers to design workflows that articulate intent via a trigger and series of steps, each invoking an App Service API app whilst securely taking care of authentication and best practices like durable execution.
If you have any feedback or ideas on Azure Logic Apps we’d love to hear it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ICM Trigger on Incident Acknowledge

It is good to have trigger when Incident is Acknowledge.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Wordpress Connector must connect to wordpres sites in azurewebsites

The Wordpress plugin must be connected to wordpress sites in azurewebsites. Right now I can only connect to Wordpress.com sites

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It will be good to have some Azure Logic App Actions/Triggers for Encryption and Decryption.

It will be good to have some Azure Logic App Actions/Triggers for Encryption and Decryption.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please create connector for Quandl API

https://www.quandl.com/ provides lots of financial, economic data set for analysis. It would be great we get out of the box connector to consume these APIs of for further ML or use in PowerBI etc..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How to Recover Google account without phone number?

Google provides you many options to recover your Goggle account which requires either your phone number or a recovery mail address. You can easily recover Google account without phone number.
    Feel free to contact us. +1-866-235-4333

for information visit:- http://www.recoveremailpassword.com/blog/how-to-recover-google-account-without-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. pipedrive

Please add pipedrive or add it viasocket.com

Regards
    Narendra

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Getting extra unwanted characters in content of Service Bus Queue Trigger Body?

I have used Service Bus Queue trigger(When a message is received in queue) in my LogicApp and when I use the content property of trigger in HTTP action then I am getting some unwanted random extra string(@\u0006string\b3http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/) along with payload. How we can handle this can you please suggest?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Chrome keeps logging me out

Chrome is a popular browser among users. It keeps you logged into sites and saves your time spent in logging in again and again. But what to do when you face problems like Chrome keeps logging me out.

Visit: http://www.itprohelps.com/blog/fix-chrome-keeps-logging-me-out/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mozilla firefox not Responding

Do you have problem in firefox and mozilla firefox not responding then you can visit our website to read the article and if you don't know anything then you can call us on our tollfree number visit website for more details.

Visit website: http://www.itprohelps.com/blog/mozilla-firefox-not-responding/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When a Blob is added or Modified - allow tracking specific new blob such as new log or output files

Logic App - When a Blob is added or Modified - allow tracking specific new blob such as new log or output files instead of just looking for new blobs in a container. I want to take action when a specifically named blob is added

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

12. MQ connector multiple servers in connection string

IBM MQ allows for HA instances by specifying server1:1414,server2:1414 in the connection string. Can you add this feature to the MQ connector in logic app?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Project Online - New trigger for when a project is deleted

Currently, there are only 4 triggers possible in Project Online: when a new 1) project/2) resource/3) task is created and 4) when a project is published.
    Need trigger when a project is deleted, just like with Sharepoint Online (where Project Online is built on top) the triggers when an item/file is deleted are already available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create SQL connections outside of the SQL Step

It would be nice to be able to have one spot where the connections are defined. I assume they are all the same between steps. I'm more interested in being able to use variables to choose the connection (I'll add that next)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Downloaded files to OneDrive

Create a trigger to activate when you download a file to be able to send it to One Dtive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a "Where Used" feature on API connectors and Ability to create & test APIs when not in Logic App designer

API Connectors often get out of hand. You can have a lot of duplicates and old connectors not being used. While I can click on each Logic App to see what connectors it is using I cannot do the reverse click on an API connector and see where it is being used. Also if you try to create an API Connector and if fails because you had a typo or you selected the wrong authentication type it creates the API anyway. Then when trying to fix the connection information if you still don't have it correct it will create another…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. retrieve thumbnails of onedrive content

I would like to be able to retrieve the thumbnail(s) of a picture stored in Onedrive using the connector. Currently 'm using the "Generate Thumbnail" of the computer vision API, but that has a limitation of 4 Mb as input. Many pictures stored on onedrive however are larger and thumbnails are already generated/stored, but not retrievable using the connector.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unable to Set Multiple Variables in a Loop

It would appear that when in a loop and you are not able to set multiple variables using the same values from the source loop. That's not the behavior I was expecting. See attached.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Logic app should have automatic functionality instead of writing lot of conditions there should be ready made template with in clickshould w

Logic app should have automatic functionality instead of writing lot of conditions there should be ready made template with in clickshould w

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Set a new feature to allow On-Premise Data Gateway to move from a tenant to another after installation

We have a roadblock in an important company project since we cannot set an On-Premise Data Gateway. The reason is as structured standard we have multiple tenants (directories) and after configuring the On-Premise Data Gateway on the machine and registering with an account that has Tenant administration, on the portal we are not able to see it, since the user is on one Tenant and the Gateway is on another. We are requesting the ability to move the gateway to the other tenant, but that is currently not possibly.

MS Product Group provided the following answer:

"Gateway doesn't have a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enterprise Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Logic Apps

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base