Logic Apps

Logic Apps allow developers to design workflows that articulate intent via a trigger and series of steps, each invoking an App Service API app whilst securely taking care of authentication and best practices like durable execution.
If you have any feedback or ideas on Azure Logic Apps we’d love to hear it.

How can we improve Microsoft Azure Logic Apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BizTalk Server Conume API App Swagger Metadata

We will see all of these great new API apps being created that support SaaS Connectivity. We do know there will be some lag before we have symmetry between Cloud and on-prem offering. We also have BizTalk migration stories to deal with.

In the interim, why not allow BizTalk Server to consume API App Swagger meta data so that we can also plug into this connector eco-system in the mean time? Also allows existing customers to leverage existing investments during this time of transition.

From customer perspective it allows them to pay a little to get incremental value while realizing…

139 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Enterprise Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. is it possible to deploy logic app to App Service Environment

is it possible to deploy logic app to App Service Environment

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Enterprise Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Logic Apps is not part of the App Service infrastructure and cannot be deployed to an ASE. To connect across a VNET the recommended pattern is to either use the on-premises data gateway for on-prem connectors or use API Management which can span VNETs/Express Route.

3. I've never done party configuration for EDI files in BizTalk 2010, so I need some simple info.

I'm dropping xml files to BizTalk and creating HIPAA 835 files out. I get how you set up the basic party info to put all the appropriate information in the ISA and GS fields, but how do I set up a third party (i.e. US, THEM1 and THEM2)? I'm only dropping to a single send port, so how can I let BT know which party to use for which file?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enterprise Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. EDIFACT

I just tested both EDIFACT Encode (by Identities and by agreement) i tryed to create an output file into drop box, for the output content I tryed different Tag:
    Transformed XML: show me the EDIFACT Message as XML, this is correct.
    Payload: I think this should be the correct EDI File but what I get is not an EDIFACT file, no idea where these values are coming from. (see attachment)

Was this tested? As an EDIFACT expert I'm happy to help if needed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enterprise Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. EDIFACT-EANCOM Subset decode error

I tryed to decode a EDIFACT-EANCOM message.
    I did load the correct schema (this is working on premise) in the agreement.
    If I check the log I can see some of the value were found:

"UNA_Segment": "UNA:+.? '",
    "UNB": {
    "UNB_Segment": "UNB+UNOC:3+4399902256179:14+4399901763173:14+161113:0936+31704163'################",
    "UNB2.1": "4399902256179",
    "UNB2.2": "14",
    "UNB3.1": "4399901763173",
    "UNB3.2": "14"
    },
    "UNH": {
    "UNH1": "1",
    "UNH2.1": "SLSRPT",
    "UNH2.2": "D",
    "UNH2.3": "01B",
    "UNH2.4": "UN",
    "UNH2.5": "EAN006"
    },
    "decimalPointIndicator": 44,
    "repetitionSeparator": 42,
    "escapeCharacter": 63,
    "technicalAckExpected": false,
    "functionalAckExpected": false,

But I got this error:

"Error encountered during parsing. The Edifact transaction set with id '' contained in interchange (without group) with id '31704163',…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Logic Apps

Feedback and Knowledge Base