How can we improve Microsoft Azure Logic Apps?

Azure AD Connector - Add Triggers

The Azure AD connector exists, but triggers are missing, which is critical to start a logic app when a user has been added, etc

Triggers for (at least) the below would be very useful

- AAD User Profile created/updated/deleted
- AAD Group membership changed
- AAD Group created/updated/deleted

435 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alex Black shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jerrod Timmons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a necessity and I'm pretty surprised this workflow didn't exist in the first place. Hope to see it soon!

• agpulz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have this. I was expecting it to be there when looking for a solution to do something when a user gets created.

• Clay Hagler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not getting worked yet! There are so many workflows to be triggered by events in the AAD!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Simon.
    For any workflows that involves doing anything with synced or cloud users the only option right now is to do schedules and make logic that tries to figure out what has changed based on previous status or comparing.

We badly need triggers to act on these events!

• Alex Black commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update from the core team? Would be good to know if this is even on the radar...

• Simon Rae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please add this functionality. For us, this is critical for setting up onboarding / offboarding workflows.

• Sam Larko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be huge as I would like to automate Team and SPO Site creation, and probably a few other things, on Group creation. So many possibilities with these triggers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base