Logic Apps

Logic Apps allow developers to design workflows that articulate intent via a trigger and series of steps, each invoking an App Service API app whilst securely taking care of authentication and best practices like durable execution.
If you have any feedback or ideas on Azure Logic Apps we’d love to hear it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use Custom Connector in a HttpWebhook action

Using Custom Connectors for our HttpWebhook actions would allow us to centralize details about URLs and authorization as well as benefit from Swagger API definitions.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Increase maximum LogicApp Message size

I routinely deal with messages >100Mbs in size. In BizTalk this is not a problem, but in Logicapps we are having various problems with connectors, etc. where such messages are not accepted. We are trying to migrate existing solutions to Logic Apps and this size limit is severely impairing our ability to do so. I would suspect other might have the same problem.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enterprise Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. JSON elements in HTTP response gets ordered alphabetically

I would like to report that in the designer of logic app, when a JSON payload is entered in the body of response, it gets ordered alphabetically.

This is causing an invalid JSON payload being delivered. Request you to look into this and fix asap

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. logic app designer is very slow

Currently my logic app has more than 2000 lines and its not easy to editable and its very slow to navigate and update the content in designer view. i tried to use visuable stuido logic app desinger as well and thats is very slow compared to online.

could you please review this and if you want i can send the logic app json

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Increase the file size limitation

I had really high hopes for using logic apps for all our B2B integration needs, but it looks like this limitation has laid waste to that. We have files that routinely exceed 30 Meg, which is obviously under the limit. However, as soon as we try to decode the messages, (X12 EDI in this case), the app errors out. Understand that any large enterprises that exchange all sorts of data, be they catalog data or claims information, are going to run into this issue. Considering how much that Integration Account costs per hour, I'd think that would be a prime…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add "Authentication for the Azure Storage Services" (Tables and Queues) support to Scheduler Outbound Authentication

Tables and Queues can be directly call by REST API.
    If the HTTP Action can support their Authenication (Shared Key and Shared Key Lite), I can directly uses the REST API in logic app.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    need-feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Empty Array should be valid

For each operation fails when the array is empty (or Null). This works fine in Microsoft Flow, but not in Logic Apps. Empty arrays should be valid.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow union of an array of objects

I want to union together an array of objects with unique properties into one object with every property, the way @union works, but without having to specify every argument, because I may not know how many objects there are to union. Allow union to take an array of object and union everything in it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Runtime configuration | Data retention by days

Team,

We recently got a notification from LA Administrator that we need to add the following snippet in LA definition to set LA run history retention period between 7 and 90 days.

"runtimeConfiguration": {

"lifetime": {

"unit": "day",
    "count": 7
    }
    }

But it does not seem to get added in LA. LA deployment is smooth but I could not see runtime config settings anywhere in MS Portal to ascertain. Also, run history older than 7 days are not getting purged.

Would you assist us here?

• Ashok

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Discrepancy in code view and designer view

I wanted to change the content type for the message to be uploaded to the storage .In code view I added the json code to change content type, as the functionality is not available in the blob connector and its working as expected. But whenever I open the logic app in azure it reverts all changes to the code view. I experienced similar issue with SQl connector for generated key columns as well.

This discrepancy in code view and designer view should be removed.
    Logic app coding and deployment currently available only with vs 2017. The same support if extended…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop interpreting my typing

When I type into a field in the Designer, the cursor gets randomly moved around as I type. Please stop it doing that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add VSTS mail trigger connector in microsoft flow

VSTS connector to trigger mails on recurrence basis to the assignee to whom the work item is assigned until the status is closed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unable to Set Multiple Variables in a Loop

It would appear that when in a loop and you are not able to set multiple variables using the same values from the source loop. That's not the behavior I was expecting. See attached.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Logic Apps

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base