Logic Apps

Logic Apps allow developers to design workflows that articulate intent via a trigger and series of steps, each invoking an App Service API app whilst securely taking care of authentication and best practices like durable execution.
If you have any feedback or ideas on Azure Logic Apps we’d love to hear it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SharePoint Online Create file action missing list columns

If you have a Document Library with additional custom columns, those columns will not be visible in SharePoint Online Create file action.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Expand on premises SQL stored procedure support

Currently 'Execute Stored Procedure' does not support ReturnCode or OutputParameters for on-premises SQL. These can be essential to some integration projects (eg. to get a count of affected rows), and without them it can be particularly problematic where there is no ability to change the stored procedures to work around this limitation.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Post to Facebook page as Page

It is currently possible to post to a Facebook page as a user. It would be ideal to be able to post to a user managed Facebook page as the Page itself so that businesses can integrate this connector to their apps and post as the business rather than Joe Bloggs.

From a logged in Facebook user, it is possible to retrieve managed Pages, from there just get the Page access token, and post using that instead of the user token.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Connectors for Remedy

We are using Remedy for logging, updating and closing work items. Having a trigger on new work items would also be great.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Turn off payload tracking in run history

A feature in the portal to turn off payload tracking in the run history so that when a monitoring person is looking at the runs they are not able to look at the data flowing.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Kusto connector

will be great to have a connector to Kusto

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add hubspot and pipedrive

Every new contacts will save as a new deal in pipedrive.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. include c# support to configure different connectors

There is vast community of .Net developers who would be using Logic apps in future. The devlopers are used to Visual Studio features like intellisense, it would be great if connectors can be configured using C# language and atleast have intellisense activated, so that it becomes easier to code wherever necesaary in Logic apps.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Being able to start an logic app from an office lens scan or word save (app or application)

Out of the scan with office lens app or word save, i need to start an integrated review, approval and annotation process. This needs to be tracked and traced.

This pdf will then be ocr and handed to the accountant.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How do I Create Custom Connector source/destination/trigger supporting oAuth and having a simple "connect" button?

If I have my own service that accepts oAuth, how do I write my own connector for use in logic apps? I want the connector to appear similar to how the Dynamics CRM or OneDrive connectors do, which give the designer a "connect" button which redirects them to a sign in page so they can do things like post videos to my service, or post other data, etc. I'm not finding any samples of how to write a trigger or connector that would do this. Thanks!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hybrid Connection Manager on Windows 7

It would be nice if this worked on more versions of windows. Example scenario: a testing laboratory has lots of equipment controlled by PCs (of various different flavours of windows). The controlling software for the equipment generates output as text files. It would be nice to have the file connector pick these up as part of a Logic App. Sure we could set up a 2008+ server and map drives to these PCs and have the hybrid connection manager there - but it would be better to be able to install the connection manager on each of these computers regardless…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it possible to store and pass user identity to third-party services

In scenarios where the workflow is a long-running process, initially triggered by user interaction but running without a current logged-in user, make it possible to cache and forward user auth tokens so that operations can be carried out using the user's identity.

For example, in a service in which a user uploads a text file which is then transformed into a PDF and stored in a DropBox account, make it possible to store the output PDF in the user's personal DropBox by authenticating as that user (without taking their DropBox user name or password from them - having them sign…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Josh Twist responded

Great suggestion, thanks for reaching out. We’ll consider this in due course.

13. Allow network Selection for Yammer API

As a member of multiple Yammer networks, I want to be able to select not only the group but the network that I want to post a message to through Logic Apps

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. skype bots integration

It would be really cool if we could make a flow that could be exported as a Skype Bot. Some ideas for connectors would be get raw input and get selection from button, along with post to chat and post buttons.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow setting content type on blobs

In blob update and create actions, it seems that the "$content-type" property in action input body is ignored. It always creates or updated blobs with "application/octet-stream" content type. It must respect the $content-type property or allow setting the content type explicitly on the action.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. PowerApps + Mobile App Integration

More of a PowerApp request but since the UserVoice from the IDE took me here I am logging it here. It would be nice to be able to consume an Azure Mobile App back end within a Logic App.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Do not fail Blob Upload if blob already exist (introduce ignore parameter)

Currently there is no way to configure Azure Storage Blob Connector
    that it ignores files already present in the storage. If the 'ovewrite' parameter is false it fails while the given blob/file is already present.

I suggest to introduce another parameter/mode - ignoreIfPresent - for the 'ovewrite' parameter. When set to true it connector will not throw and exception.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Record creation actions shouldn't require fields as mandatory if they are generated in Dynamics 365O automatically via number sequences

When you use the Dynamics 365 for Operation action for record creation, there are certain fields which are required on the Designer screen for the selected data entity, even if a data entity can be imported without these data by using the Data management framework. These fields should not be marked as reuiqred as they are tied to a number sequence and IDs are being automatically generated during record entry.
    Typical examples for such fields:
    - SalesOrderHeader data entity: Sales order (ID)
    - SalesOrderLines data entity: Lot ID

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in