Logic Apps

Logic Apps allow developers to design workflows that articulate intent via a trigger and series of steps, each invoking an App Service API app whilst securely taking care of authentication and best practices like durable execution.
If you have any feedback or ideas on Azure Logic Apps we’d love to hear it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Connector for Azure Data Lake gen 2

It will be great if there is a Logic App connector for Data Lake Gen 2 similar to Logic App connector for Data Lake

201 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Databricks Connector

Connector for Azure Databricks to launch a Notebook / Jar / Python run, the same way it is possible to do it from Azure Data Factory.

It would also be nice to be able to manage Databricks from Logic Apps : Launch and stop clusters, get job status ...

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow control over which TLS ciphers are enabled in App Service Plans.

We keep hearing from security about which TLS ciphers need to be disabled in different services but App Services Plans dont offer us that level of control. We would love to be able to influence that via ARM, Powershell (CLI), azure portal as that list of 'what we shouldnt use' is always changing.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Restore logic app scheduling flexibility

Give us back the scheduling options demonstrated in https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/tutorial-build-schedule-recurring-logic-app-workflow. It looks like, per the discussion in the comments of this article, that this functionality was reduced. It would be great to have the flexibility to schedule more specifically than just once per hour, etc.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integration Map (Service Map for Integration)

A "Service Map"-like overview of your integration landscape and components with zoom capabilities and deep links to the components for direct monitoring and maintenance. Usable by both integration pros and citizen integrators.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Check active ftp connections in app service

I would like to have the the ability to check the number of active ftp connections in an app service.

Information like client name, client IP, FTP session initiated time, FTP transfer status etc. are nice to haves.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. See/use API Connections in other resource groups in the Logic App Designer

API Connections are filtered on the resource group so the available API Connections are restricted to the ones in the same resource group as the Logic App.

Jeff Hollan stated that this restriction will be lifted in a comment on an answer to the following stackoverflow question https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41079031/how-use-existing-connection-in-logic-apps-designer.

This will allow for having shared API Connections across resource groups which can reduce the number of API Connections.

See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41079031/how-use-existing-connection-in-logic-apps-designer and https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1417e1bb-c96a-4e51-b980-b5a4ade7a3a9/when-will-the-restriction-that-azure-api-connections-are-filtered-on-the-resource-group-in-the-azure?forum=azurelogicapps for more info.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How to Track an Email in Gmail

A lot of users send emails to their contacts on a daily basis from multiple email service providers. But after sending an email, every user stuck into doubt whether the email has been delivered or not. Well, if you are a Gmail user, then you don’t need to be depressed as you can simply track the emails that you send from your Gmail account as there is an option of tracking emails in Gmail. The process to track emails in Gmail is very easy and can be performed in a step by step manner.
    Quick steps to track your email…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. azure api management connector for consumption plan

In api management connector services on consumption plans are not visible and (of course) not selectable.
    Please add them

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Logic app connector for Dynamics 365/ CDS should support attribute change tracking

logic app connector to update record in Dynamics / CDS does not support attribute change tracking. if source and target values for are same it just overwrites the attribute value, resulting in creating multiple audit history records and could trigger plugins/workflows registered on specific attribute update. Ideally connector should ignore attributes with same value.
    It would be helpful to have option in connector to enable change tracking or if entity change tracking is enable in Dynamics connector itself should take care of it.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enterprise Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Increase request timeout for Logic apps

Current request timeout is 120 seconds and is non-editable, please make it editable and allow users to increase it till 10 minutes.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workflow runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow setting remote directory in SFTP connector in Logic Apps

In an enterprise setting where we don't have permission to view root folder and wish to connect directly to a subfolder/remote directory on a sftp server, the current connector does not have this possibility.

Now you must connect first, before you can choose the directory, and since we don't have access to root directory, it is not possible to setup the connection, although we have necassary permission on a subfolder.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Facebook Connector to post message to Facebook page

Presently there are only two actions available with Facebook connector - both are 'get feed' actions. We need an action which allows to post the message to Facebook timeline or page.

Earlier there were post methods available but they are now deprecated and probably that's the reason they are not showing up on the Logic Apps designer.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop immediate execution after deployment of schedule trigger with specific time

A logic app with a recurrence trigger with a specific time (every day at 10.30AM, etc.), get executed immediately after deployment. I’m not convinced by the product team’s explanation of "this is by design" and “we need to run once to know when to run next”. This makes sense if I ask it to run every minute/hour without telling a time. But in this case, I ask specifically to run at an exact time, for example, 10.30AM every day. Then I have already told Azure scheduler when to run, and it has nothing to “figure out”. This is a bug…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More Azure AD connector options

Allow Azure AD Connector to reset passwords, trigger MFA challenge and pull auth token.
    Azure Sentinel workflows need to be able to effect user AD accounts to quickly reset user passwords or trigger a MFA challenge.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Completely manually trigger

I want a Trigger that can only be triggered by manual execution on the Azure portal.
    As a workaround, HTTP Request trigger is applicable, but it may be executed unexpectedly by POST.
    I want to trigger the completely manually only from the portal. I desire such a trigger.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Azure File Storage

Add a List folders, when you wanna read the files added using the Azure File Sync, it adds a Folder called .SystemShareInformation. Which brakes the process since it can read the file

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. ServiceTag for AppService not working

NSG ServiceTag for AppService's (North Europe in particular) does not include the correct IP Addresses to my app service is blocked.

Support dont seem to act that its a problem and suggest I vote for it to be fixed here!

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Run a PowerShell code within a Logic App action

Provide the ability to put some PowerShell code within an action could help a lot of people to move from Orchestrator to Logic Apps. The idea is to design and manage workflows in one place instead of developping and calling multiple runbooks from Azure Automation.

363 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Azure App Service Certificate renewal should automatically update App Service and other Bindings to prevent manual tasks and outages

as a user of app service certificates - i like the fact that the certificates will automatically renew for me.

The fact that I then have to go and update the bindings on all of my services is horrible. I dont have to do this with competing certificate products in other cloud providers platform offernigs, and I should not have to do it on Azure.

This should be updated to support this functionality.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 67 68
  • Don't see your idea?

Logic Apps

Categories