Logic Apps

Logic Apps allow developers to design workflows that articulate intent via a trigger and series of steps, each invoking an App Service API app whilst securely taking care of authentication and best practices like durable execution.
If you have any feedback or ideas on Azure Logic Apps we’d love to hear it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Connector for Azure Data Lake gen 2

It will be great if there is a Logic App connector for Data Lake Gen 2 similar to Logic App connector for Data Lake

156 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Databricks Connector

Connector for Azure Databricks to launch a Notebook / Jar / Python run, the same way it is possible to do it from Azure Data Factory.

It would also be nice to be able to manage Databricks from Logic Apps : Launch and stop clusters, get job status ...

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow control over which TLS ciphers are enabled in App Service Plans.

We keep hearing from security about which TLS ciphers need to be disabled in different services but App Services Plans dont offer us that level of control. We would love to be able to influence that via ARM, Powershell (CLI), azure portal as that list of 'what we shouldnt use' is always changing.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integration Map (Service Map for Integration)

A "Service Map"-like overview of your integration landscape and components with zoom capabilities and deep links to the components for direct monitoring and maintenance. Usable by both integration pros and citizen integrators.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. See/use API Connections in other resource groups in the Logic App Designer

API Connections are filtered on the resource group so the available API Connections are restricted to the ones in the same resource group as the Logic App.

Jeff Hollan stated that this restriction will be lifted in a comment on an answer to the following stackoverflow question https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41079031/how-use-existing-connection-in-logic-apps-designer.

This will allow for having shared API Connections across resource groups which can reduce the number of API Connections.

See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41079031/how-use-existing-connection-in-logic-apps-designer and https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1417e1bb-c96a-4e51-b980-b5a4ade7a3a9/when-will-the-restriction-that-azure-api-connections-are-filtered-on-the-resource-group-in-the-azure?forum=azurelogicapps for more info.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. azure api management connector for consumption plan

In api management connector services on consumption plans are not visible and (of course) not selectable.
    Please add them

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Logic app connector for Dynamics 365/ CDS should support attribute change tracking

logic app connector to update record in Dynamics / CDS does not support attribute change tracking. if source and target values for are same it just overwrites the attribute value, resulting in creating multiple audit history records and could trigger plugins/workflows registered on specific attribute update. Ideally connector should ignore attributes with same value.
    It would be helpful to have option in connector to enable change tracking or if entity change tracking is enable in Dynamics connector itself should take care of it.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enterprise Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ServiceTag for AppService not working

NSG ServiceTag for AppService's (North Europe in particular) does not include the correct IP Addresses to my app service is blocked.

Support dont seem to act that its a problem and suggest I vote for it to be fixed here!

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Azure App Service Certificate renewal should automatically update App Service and other Bindings to prevent manual tasks and outages

as a user of app service certificates - i like the fact that the certificates will automatically renew for me.

The fact that I then have to go and update the bindings on all of my services is horrible. I dont have to do this with competing certificate products in other cloud providers platform offernigs, and I should not have to do it on Azure.

This should be updated to support this functionality.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop immediate execution after deployment of schedule trigger with specific time

A logic app with a recurrence trigger with a specific time (every day at 10.30AM, etc.), get executed immediately after deployment. I’m not convinced by the product team’s explanation of "this is by design" and “we need to run once to know when to run next”. This makes sense if I ask it to run every minute/hour without telling a time. But in this case, I ask specifically to run at an exact time, for example, 10.30AM every day. Then I have already told Azure scheduler when to run, and it has nothing to “figure out”. This is a bug…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Set-AzureRMIntegrationAccountAgreement should allow null identifier values

The ReceiverQualifier and SenderQualifier are optional in some EDI files, but to create a Partner is necessary to select a Qualifier value and there isn't the option to select something similar to "<NotValued>" as in BizTalk. MS has said: "This is already possible today except that the UI doesn’t support it." So we are following this advice but this limits automation possibilities including breaking some we had in place. If you use the “EditAsJson” view you end up with an invalid Agreement in some ways. For instance, Set-AzureRMIntegrationAccountAgreement requires a non-empty HostIdentity.Value and GuestIdentity.Value as does New-AzureRMIntegrationAccountAgreement.
    You can use…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enterprise Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Prevent or warn against deleting Partner assigned to Agreement

It should not be so easy to even accidentally invalidate an agreement by deleting a business identity in use. This has happened to us at least twice.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enterprise Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Increase request timeout for Logic apps

Current request timeout is 120 seconds and is non-editable, please make it editable and allow users to increase it till 10 minutes.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Run a PowerShell code within a Logic App action

Provide the ability to put some PowerShell code within an action could help a lot of people to move from Orchestrator to Logic Apps. The idea is to design and manage workflows in one place instead of developping and calling multiple runbooks from Azure Automation.

289 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to initialize variables within a Loop

I want to be able to initialize a variable within a loop, because if I can't do so, I cannot assign values to the variable within a concurrent loop without overwriting the variable asynchronously.

Without this, our logic apps must be set with concurrency control set to one, which is taking a long time to complete.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. FileSystem connector - ISE support

Current file system connector is not capable of handling larger files.. in the hybrid enterprise environment it is important to not get limited to size of file to be handled by connector.. i understand you are dependent on on-prem gateway limitations.. supporting ISE based environment configuration will help us remove this dependency and push any file size

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enhance Postgres Connector to Connect Azure Managed Instances

Postgres SQL Connector today only allows connections for on premise hosted over gateway!

Please, please enhance this to support within Azure Managed Postgres SQL Databases, it makes no sense that we are running everything in Azure and have to host our Postgres DB somewhere outside of Azure!

Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Autotask PSA connector

Support to communicate with Autotask (autotask.com) PSA system that's often used by IT MSPs, support for triggers and actions.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add workflow expression to access the correlation id

Please add the following workflow expression (@workflow.run.clientTrackingId ), so we can really set-up end-to-end tracing, because now we have no way to access the correlation id of a Logic App.

Refering to this new feature that has been introduced lately: https://toonvanhoutte.wordpress.com/2018/08/05/end-to-end-correlation-across-logic-apps/

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 64 65
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base