Logic Apps

Logic Apps allow developers to design workflows that articulate intent via a trigger and series of steps, each invoking an App Service API app whilst securely taking care of authentication and best practices like durable execution.
If you have any feedback or ideas on Azure Logic Apps we’d love to hear it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Logic Apps Factory

One of the things that Azure Data Factory does great and I wish Logic Apps would is to have a top-level containner object that contain everything you need in a solution.

Often, a « solution » using Logic Apps includes multiple objects : different flows and connectors. The developper doesn’t always know ahead of time how many flows he/she’ll need and has to ask admins to create new ones. Comes deployment time, moving the solution from one RG (dev) to another (test/prod) can be a pain.

I’d love to have a top level object (aka a logic app factory) that included multiple…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide billabe actions summary to Logic App Run History

It will be great to add billable actions breakdown to the Logic App run histroy/detail view. See attached illustration....

p.s. the idea was first created here: https://feedback.azure.com/forums/34192--general-feedback/suggestions/36121930-provide-billabe-actions-summary-to-logic-app-run-h

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Increase rule name limit to more than 32 characters

As with most of the limits in Logic Apps, seems like Microsoft is stuck in the 1990's
    32 characters is insufficient when we need to describe what the rules is, and to which App it applies.
    Please increase to something like 128 or 255
    Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Auto Refresh Logic App overview runs history

it would be nice to have the runs history in Logic App overview to set a auto refresh timer, this way i dont have to click everytime to refresh

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Logic app run doesn't show full execution in Portal

When viewing a logic app run with a large set of actions, at certain points when viewing the run in the portal it cuts off and you can't see the full set of actions, making it impossible to diagnose errors if they occur in these actions. Using Firefox browser.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add config settings for Logic Apps

It would be ideal to provide a blade (similar to App settings for web apps) where configurable parameters can be specified and referenced from within Logic Apps code / designer. This will help ensure that there is more flexibility for deployment of the logic apps

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. for monitoring purposes, for endpoints that are triggered (not scheduled), allow to specify an expected run profile to flag errors

for monitoring purposes, for endpoints that are triggered (not scheduled), allow to specify an expected run profile to flag errors.

For example, allow to specify that the SyncProfilePicture endpoint is expected to run once a day. If it hasn`t been triggered log an error so we can act.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Install VS Integration Tool on BTS2016

I just did a new, standalone installation of BTS2016.
    Everything was running fine, also the BTS project into VS 2015.
    After installing the last version of the integration tool, the "BTS Project" option was replaced by "Logic Apps Project" into the "new project" panel of VS. The only way to correct this, was to uninstall the tool.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. terraform

Terraform is in wide use across industry and is better and easier to use than ARM. While it is possible to create a logic apps service in Teraform individual piplelines and connectors cannot be created in this way.
    Happy to discuss off line

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. comment

Feedback - It is great that Logic Apps supports "add a comment" in every action. This helps documentation and readability of the workflow. In addition to this, I'd like to be able to comment on the Logic Apps itself. With having so many Logic Apps, sometimes it is difficult to figure out what this Logic Apps does, cautions and steps that I need to follow, etc. Overview page for the Logic Apps would be a good place to show/edit this comment.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can the limit of 1,000 enabled Logic Apps pr. Region pr. Subscription be raised?

We're using Logic Apps heavily having 68 Logic Apps at the moment and still adding more. At the same time we have a lot of environment for develop, test and demo purposes (at least 12) and a variable number for Pull Requests. This means that we're hitting the limit of 1,000 enabled Logic Apps pr. Region pr. Subscription.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix instance restart through Diagnose and solve problems

I have App Service that runs on 3 instances. I put a lock (through "Locks") on it against deleting.
    One of the instances start running at 100% and as suggested I tried to restart it, but it didn't let me (for more details see actual section).

Expected: Instance get restarted.
    Actual: Error is thrown:
    "Failed to restart instance ???????????????, Error details: The scope '???????? ' cannot perform delete operation because following scope(s) are locked: '?????????????????'. Please remove the lock and try again."

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Logic App charts pinned to Dashboard missing Logic App name

If you pin a chart (eg. Runs/Throttled Events in last 3 hours) to the dashboard, the chart doesn't auto-refresh.

Also, the chart is missing the name of the logic app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How To Avail Kindle Technical Support Team

Kindle Fire has been introduced through the biggest shopping brand Amazon. This is the small device used over large scale and while using this different books could be easily downloaded and read easily. It could be accessed easily through using the wireless technology and works smoothly without creating any hassles. For the rare situations when the kindle create issues in performing the required task, there is a technical team that works over day and night to come up with unique solutions.

Source : http://www.snakepoke.com/kindle-technical-support-for-troubleshooting-receive-impeccable-solutions- at-earliest/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PowerApps - capacity (license and storage) management granularity

Currently, “Who can create production environments” allows restrictions to “Global Admins, Dynamics 365 service admins, Platform service admins and Delegated admins”.

“Who can allocate add-on capacity to environments” which includes allocating licenses is restricted to “Global admins and Dynamics 365 service admins”.

We believe this to be an oversight in restrictions, as it doesn’t allow Power Platform admins who can create environments to manage licenses to those environments. Managing an existing environment would be seen as a sub-delegation task to creation of new environments.

Can the Power Platform Admin centre be updated to add this management granularity?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bell Aliant Customer Service 1(855) 531 3731

Fix each and every complicated issues which Bell Aliant internet, which you might be facing and which you are finding difficult to troubleshoot on your own. Moreover, we will also clear every doubt of your related to the Bell Aliant. So, firstly, we want you to look al all those issues, which are faced by the majority of the Bell Aliant users and which frustrates them for which they constantly contact the Bell Aliant customer service. http://www.godhelpu.com/bell-aliant-customer-service

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In Azure logic Apps there no option for selecting template for "TotalCount messages in Service bus Queue", this template should be there.

In Azure logic Apps there no option for selecting template for "TotalCount messages in Service bus Queue", this template should be there.
    In Azure portal ( logic Apps ) there no option for selecting template for "TotalCount messages in Service bus Queue", this template should be there for the ease of Azure developer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Access control configuration [Only other Azure DataCenter]

I want "Azure data center only" as an access control option

I would like to make it actually accessible from another Azure service such as Azure Function App Proxies. I want to block other accesses.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I need to get servicebus subscriber messageCount

I need to be able to retrieve messageCount of a service bus subscriber or subscribers and alert if messageCount gt 0.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Action Upgrades and Retirements

Recently "Send an Email" was upgraded to "Send an Email (V2)" without any notice to Logic Apps users. Every time an action has been upgraded, us Logic Apps users have gotten no notice about this. These older versions will not be automatically updated and will be retired one day. I'd like to get email notifications for when new versions of actions are going to be released and when the older versions will be depreciated and then retired.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Logic Apps

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base