Please fix the schemas, fighting with tooling is hard
- Schemas are outdated in Visual Studio tooling
- Enabling static web sites and default documents does not work
- Enabling connection string setting mapping to Key Vault secrets does not work, need to use appsettings instead
- newGuid in params does not work with schema validation VS2019
- reference ( , , 'Full') is not recognized by schema validator in VS2019
- Azure AD PowerShell has dependencies on PowerShell desktop, like WindowsForms... Do we need that? Can we just stick with PS Core?
- Consistent documentation of what supported by tool: REST, Az PowerShell, Az CLI, is nonexistent
Can we improve a little bit?
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.