Provide authoring history
Currently you can automate your deployments to Data Factory or author the flow in the browser.
Unfortunately it's hard to keep track of what changed the flow and when. It would be nice to have a full authoring history that expose at least the following information:
- List of contributers and whom edited it last time
- What has changed between each new save
- Possibility to rollback to a certain version
- Certain version number or unique identiefier
- Capability to add a small description when saving to describe the change
Andrew Sears commented
Integration with git and other version control systems would be great. Loading/saving the ADF in a linked git repo would allow updating from both visual studio and browser.