Stream Analytics

Azure Stream Analytics is a fully managed real-time stream computation service hosted in Microsoft Azure, which provides highly resilient, low latency, and scalable complex event processing of streaming data. Azure Stream Analytics enables developers to easily combine streams of data with historic records or reference data to derive business insights easily and quickly.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Inputs and Outputs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: Reading the reference data test input from CSV file does not work. Switching back to JSON works well.

Tried to test my query with IoT Hub as a Data Stream Source and SQL Database as a reference input. I have added the JSON message as a Data Stream test input and CSV file as the reference file input. Testing the query does not provide any results, neither errors. Converting the CSV file to JSON and re-running the test, works well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. BUG: Reference Data from SQL database not working well

I have a query where I use JOIN clause to join the reference data. Running the test with test files works. Reference Input SQL Query works and retrieves the results so that query is not the problem.
    When testing the ASA Job with real data, it does not retrieve the results, even I send the same message as in the test. Switching reference input to JSON file from BLOB storage makes it working

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Stream Analytics

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base