How can we improve Azure Log Analytics ?

Moving across pages needs to be seamless (clickable breadcrumbs)

Currently, there is no easy way to come back to the previous section without clicking back on browser or hitting the landing page on overview icon (https://preview.systemcenteradvisor.com/Main.aspx#Workspace/overview/index)
If I am in Overview>>Capacity>>Das Storage , I should be able to click on Capacity to go Capacity page

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminOMS Log Analytics Team (Product Manager, Microsoft Azure) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Navigation Ease. When we drill into the Integration Packs, make the text over the blades hyperlinks/bread crumbs to get back to the previous screen without having to hit the browser back button. attached is my reference. make them navigation buttons as well.

• AdminOMS Log Analytics Team (Product Manager, Microsoft Azure) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Copying over comment from other merged idea asking the same for another scenario:

"Some feedback I've had from some users is a clickable breadcrumb trail when doing searches. There is the history pane, but it's much easier just to click a back type button. of course, using the browser's back button doesn't work. "

Feedback and Knowledge Base