Azure Monitor-Log Analytics

Welcome to the "Azure Log Analytics ":https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/log-analytics/ Feedback page. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. Use this site for new ideas and bug reports or to request help.
NOTE – Log Analytics is now a part of Operations Management Suite. Learn more at http://microsoft.com/OMS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. whitespace

There is too much whitespace. The bar with icons for alerts etc incl.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Search UI and Language  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. registry: custom registry groups and friendly name->how search ?

You offer to monitor own registry keys and you can define friendly name and own registry groups.
    But I was not able to find any way to build queries based on it like custom registry group or filter "friendly name" contains "mystring"

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback and its now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

3. Value on the usage "solution"

The value presented on the usage "solution" on the front should display this month's usage rather todays. The amount of uploaded data this month is more meaningfull, and perhaps more important, than what has happened today.

The meaning of today is alvo vague - is it measured in GMT, CET, PDT or ? When does the number reset?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workspace Settings / Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is service map not available as solution to my tier

oms is getting close to being useable but I can't understand why when I pay for 10 solutions I don't get 10 solutions, seems like you get to pick and choose what those 10 solutions are. As in the new service map SOLUTION, wth is this, its a solution and I should be able to use it as one of my solutions. Yes I'll admit that overall oms seems to be a good solution for our company but not that good. Since you set the rules you should stick to them.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Network Performance Monitor - Internet node

Hi, about Network Performance Monitor, it could be nice to have a virtual Node on Internet provided by Microsoft, whi permit measure Internet access reliability for servers

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Date for operational audit logs in Azure portal is shown in wrong language format

1. Go to Portal.

2. Select Log Analytics (OMS) workspace.

3. Select Operations Logs.

4. From events blade select particular event.
      Time is shown in a different language (in the screenshot it is Norwegian). In the rest of the UI for this feature everything is in English. Somehow this part of UI is getting some setting from different source than the other parts.

Azure portal language is English.
    OS language is English.
    OS Language format is Bulgarian.
    Browser: Edge.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workspace Settings / Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 44 45 46 48 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base