Azure Monitor-Log Analytics

Welcome to the "Azure Log Analytics ":https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/log-analytics/ Feedback page. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. Use this site for new ideas and bug reports or to request help.
NOTE – Log Analytics is now a part of Operations Management Suite. Learn more at http://microsoft.com/OMS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Real Time Service Change Tracking

Currently with change tracking only polling every hour, if a service stops and restarts before that next hour poll there would be no indication of it happening and therefor no accurate alerting. Ideally for example I would like a real time alert for a service stopping with an action to restart the service.

154 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Change Tracking Solution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 78 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Change Tracking Solution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Tracking: should track changes made to Registry Keys

Configuration Changes should track changes made to Registry Keys. If a registry key is added, changed, or deleted this change should be tracked. If you could filter this down like you do for alerts. As an example let's say I only care about changes made to HKLM and not HKCU, I could only enable Registry change tracking only for HKLM and not HKCU.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Change Tracking Solution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BlueStrip

I am in the process of implementing a BlueStrip solution with SCOM. Do I need it if I integrate SCOM with OMS? If not how can I collect application health and mapping through OMS?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Change Tracking Solution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Change Tracking Solution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base