Azure Monitor-Log Analytics

Welcome to the "Azure Log Analytics ":https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/log-analytics/ Feedback page. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. Use this site for new ideas and bug reports or to request help.
NOTE – Log Analytics is now a part of Operations Management Suite. Learn more at http://microsoft.com/OMS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Google Chrome could not display OMS Console

I tried to hear infomation from my friend.
    Google Chrome 32bit and 64bit could not display OMS Console.
    But, IE, Edge and Firefox could display OMS Console.

See, my blog(Sorry, my blog in Japanese).
    http://sshzk.blogspot.com/2016/01/google-chromemicrosoft-operations.html

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Browser Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please dump all use of Silverlight. It crashes regularly on Macs when viewing the event listing. Thank you!

Really guys, Silverlight has no place in an enterprise-grade product. I thought this was supposed to be 100% HTML5?

116 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Browser Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Moving across pages needs to be seamless (clickable breadcrumbs)

Currently, there is no easy way to come back to the previous section without clicking back on browser or hitting the landing page on overview icon (https://preview.systemcenteradvisor.com/Main.aspx#Workspace/overview/index)
    If I am in Overview>>Capacity>>Das Storage , I should be able to click on Capacity to go Capacity page

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Browser Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. OMS Portal Error

Hello,

I tried all browsers but this site isn't working. I can log into the site but I cannot see the details of the usage, dashboard etc.

Regards,

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Browser Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You are in my way

Hide feedback

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Browser Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Browser Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't change organization with Firefox

When you have more than 1 organization and try to change to the other with Firefox, the screen dims and shows an incorrect messa, plus you can't click the "ok" box.
    Notice the {0} to {1} in the creenshot.
    It works fine in Chrome and IE.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Browser Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I have just a blank screen...

I have just a blank screen...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Browser Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have investigated and fixed a rendering issue we identified last week, so I am closing this.

If it should happen again,

Try CTRL+F5.
    if not, clear cache and cookies, close browser, retry.

If nothing helps, consider posting a screenshot, on which page were you on, what were you trying to do… any repro step would help narrow down the issue. Thanks,

9. Support for IE 11

When logging in, I get an error that IE 11 is not yet a supported browser and I have to choose "Continue Anyway".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

It is supported. It is what I use everyday.

Are you using ‘Compatibility View Mode’, per chance? If that’s the case, the browser presents itself as IE7 to those sites…

I am considering this answered – but let us know if this is not the case, and we can investigate.

10. Improve workspace UI (overview screen)

Hi,

Would be nice to be able to move or switch tiles on the main page like I can do in my customized dashboard. If I'm less interested in the malware assessment tile for example I would like as an admin to move it to the bottom of the screen for all my users.

Is there a limit on 4 tiles next to each other on the main screen? I have a lot of white space on the right hand side of my screen, I could add at least 1 or 2 tiles in that space that is not being…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We have changed how the overview page looks like – we recently rolled out a change that defaults to 5 large tiles with horizontal scrolling and automatic re-scaling of the tile’s size based on screen resolution/size of the browser window you are using.

With regards to re-positioning, we had a prototype version of portal code where you could reorder the tiles in overview, but the customization is NOT persisted in the cloud, but just in your browser’s cache. Which means if you clean your cache (infrequently) you lose it, and it’s just a local ‘personalization’ basically.
    Still nice, but we were not sure this would be enough – since you also ask at the workspace level and visible to all users, this would need to have some sort of ‘toggle’ or ‘edit mode’ like the ‘customize’ button behavior in ‘my dashboard’ to avoid concurrency issues between multiple users changing this…

11. Cannot scroll down in the advisor deployment window

in the servers sections, add/setup, there is an issue scrolling down so not of the text is visible. IE

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base