Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Monitor-Log Analytics

Welcome to the "Azure Log Analytics ":https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/log-analytics/ Feedback page. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. Use this site for new ideas and bug reports or to request help.
NOTE – Log Analytics is now a part of Operations Management Suite. Learn more at http://microsoft.com/OMS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide More Detailed Status when setting up AD Replication Status. Direct Download link for AD Status Replication Intelligence Pack.

Provide More Detailed Status when setting up AD Replication Status. If error return an error code to web GUI from the server event log. A troubleshooting link or prerequisites to get this feature working. I can pull in Assessment and Auditing data from all of my domain controllers but this does not work. I believe it is related to this error I am now getting in my Event Logs. An unmarshaling policy check was performed when unmarshaling a custom marshaled object and the class {45FB4600-E6E8-4928-B25E-50476FF79425} was rejected errors.

A direct download link to the AD Status Replication Intelligence Pack might…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  AD Replication Result Solution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable Run Now capability in AD Replication Result Solution

Enable Run Now capability in AD Replication Result Solution

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AD Replication Result Solution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Check details before using cheap assignment help services

Do you want to make your assignment submission affordable? When you want to get everything within your budget, you must choose cheap assignment help. It’s never been an issue if you connect with the best service provider for accessing the valuable Online Assignment Help services. By connecting with excellent online services, you must choose the best provider. Don’t need to pay for hefty amount to access the online academic writing as everything depends on the outcomes. Paying a high amount and don’t get the desired result will not help you to boost your performance. Thus, you should pick the right…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base