Do you have any feedback on our support experience?

Stop deleting MY data in my subscription just because you consider MY DATA to be to old!!

All of a sudden almost all of our support cases were no were to be found. And when we contacted support about it we were told that Microsoft now delete Old Support cases without any notice or any way to export or archive them.

We had ongoing support cases that were deleted, a case where our precompiled site all of a sudden stop and we get exceptions about not finding files when trying to compile the site. All the history form many hours investigating this and communicating with support just gone!

Also many support cases contained crucial info about how many different services are set up and configured by the specific PowerShell commands we were given by support.

I have been working with IT for almost 30 years now, never have I heard f deleting old support cases that over time build up a knowledge database with very crucial info on how to solve a problem we might have run into before. Or info on how to recreate something if need a raise

We used to be able to see all our support cases, and now without warning, information Microsoft just deleted it all.
Support is a service we pay for! And nowhere does it say you will delete older support requests!

What else will you delete when you think it is to old? Files in the Storage Account? Old data in my SQL Database? Perhaps even complete services that you think is to old??

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DELETE MY DATA?

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)