Azure Search

Azure Search is a search-as-a-service solution that allows developers to incorporate a sophisticated search experience into web and mobile applications without having to worry about the complexities of full-text search and without having to deploy, maintain or manage any infrastructure

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Azure Search Service to Azure China

Azure Search Service is a great feature. We have to move a project from Azure Global to azure China and we are suprised to see, that Azure Search Service is not available in Azure China.

Is there any plan to add or when it will be added?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Internationalization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide Azure Search in Australia-Southeast to allow for high availability

Hi,

I would like to use azure search for a variety of applications, however my clients require high availability and data sovereignty above all else.

SLA's of 99.9% are not acceptable and in order to use Azure Search I would have to deploy to two regions to ensure high availability.
    Unfortunately Azure Search is only available in Australia East.

Making Azure search available in multiple australia regions would open up opportunities for us to utilise azure search.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Internationalization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base