Azure Backup

Welcome to the Azure Backup feedback forum! This is where we would like to hear your feedback and ideas on how we can improve our product.

How can we improve Azure Backup?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Consitency Check jobs Faster

Time taken by Consistency check jobs have been always a pain when it comes to enterprise level backups with huge Datasources and high amount of churn. i have seen CC jobs going for days failing and restarting. We can only expect the data to grow in future which calls for a better solution for these CC jobs

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: oidc
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. eSoftTools Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter

eSoftTools Lotus Notes to Outlook converter software is the most admired tool which can restore Lotus Notes in various file types such as Outlook, Live mail, HTML and others. It can restore all email with all attachments easily. A free demo version is available for trial.
    Know more here: http://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: oidc
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Azure Backup

Feedback and Knowledge Base