Azure Backup

Welcome to the Azure Backup feedback forum! This is where we would like to hear your feedback and ideas on how we can improve our product.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to migrate Zimbra to Office 365

If you want to migrate Zimbra to Office 365 account then you can try a third-party tool like Zimbra to Office 365 Converter. The software allows the user to migrate Zimbra file to Office 365 and Exchange server account. The tool maintains Zimbra items such as emails, contacts, calendar, notes, tasks, journals, and etc.

Read More: http://www.zimbra-converter.com/office-365/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is restoration possible even after your azure in open credits are over?

My Azure in Open credits is over. Soon I will be adding credits to the subscription. For my subscription, I have only one service i.e. Azure Backup for Files and Folders. Is it possible for me to restore files even though my credits are over?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Safe software MBOX to PST Converter

There are many third party tools available in the market that convert MBOX files to PST format. But when it comes to a reliable and secure tool then you cannot find a better tool than KDETools MBOX to PST Converter. This tool supports MBOX files created with Apple Mail, Pocomail. Eudora, Spicebird, Entourage, Google takeout, Netscape, SeaMonkey, etc. The user can opt for a "Preview" function that will allow him to see and verify the complete information.

Read more information: https://www.kdetools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Azure Stack  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MBOX to PST Converter software

For an easy and instant solution to migrate MBOX files to PST files, you can also try the help of perfect MBOX to PST converter software. This allows you to easily migrate your MBOX files from various email clients and save data in various file formats such as EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG. The software is user-friendly and simplifies the migration of MBOX emails in the simplest way:

See more details: https://www.kdetools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Azure Stack  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Spectrum Roadrunner Email Settings

Very great and amazing information!! and if anyone face the problem in Roadrunner Email then go to the Spectrum Roadrunner Email Settings. if you want to fix this issue click here https://www.roadrunneremail-login.com/blog/roadrunner-email-pop-server-settings/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Stack  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix SFC

Please could you fix "sfc.exe" or remove the "sfc /verifyonly" from the MARS backup process? Currently on all versions of Windows tested (Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, Windows Server 2019) this command generates 4000+ files per execution in "C:\Windows\WinSxS\Temp*" which results in continually slower backups as these files are generated and never deleted. Furthermore all of the clean up processes regarding these folders that are documented in https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/clean-up-the-winsxs-folder do not work out of the box, the only processes we have found that can clean up thse files can be found at https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/lync/en-US/cbeea1a1-77da-4e0e-a357-f36be1a60f16/when-to-the-files-in-cwindowswinsxstemppendingrenames-get-processed , which in summation is effectively install…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MARS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Backup Onpremise Workload and Restore on Azure VM

Dear Team, With Azure we have solution to backup on-premise Physical/Virtual Machines in Azure Storage Account but we want a solution to restore same backup on Azure VM rather then bringing our onpremise server up and restore the data. Please work on this idea as this will really help in additional manual work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IaaS VM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Schedule Instant recovery

Customers should have an option to choose the schedule of the Snapshots taken by Instant Recovery Feature provided by Azure Backup. So that we can have flexibility in backup and restore. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IaaS VM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Available backups is not showing the backup list

In manage backup , when the blade is expanded it shows configure policies and available backups. But when we click on Available backups it never gives the data., even though it has old backups.When click on restore it has the old backup

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow for editing a MARS backup schedule from the Azure Portal

At present it is not possible to edit a backup schedule of a MARS-protected server from the Azure Portal - it must be done on-premise. This is not ideal for a number of reasons, chiefly that either remote or physical access is required in order to edit something as simple as a backup schedule or which folders are protected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MARS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. mcafee activate

Mcafee is known for its smart and reliable cybersecurity solutions that guarantee unbeatable protection cover. It offers a wide range of extremely versatile security products that are crafted to cater the requirements of different users and platforms. https://i5mcafee.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. azure files Snapshot limitations

I'm confused. Is the limit for the number of backups a hard 200 snapshots? I want to use long retention times (10 years) for backing up Azure files and 200 snapshot will not even get me a single year based on a backup per day. Am I missing something in the documentation?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Retention and Storage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base