Azure Backup

Welcome to the Azure Backup feedback forum! This is where we would like to hear your feedback and ideas on how we can improve our product.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Azure Backup automatic retry on temporary backup failure

I could not find any Microsoft documentation for the following scenario:

Scheduled backup job fails (let's say because the VM being backed up was shutdown). As per my understanding MABS should retry to backup without waiting for the next scheduled time.

Ask:
    Need a document that says MABS retries to backup when a backup job fails. Also, need to know the time it takes to retry again and how many retries before it gives up.

This kind of information should be there in documentation and I would be happy if it can be made available soon. If it's already there…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  MABS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Activate bitdefender with key code central.bitdefender.com

central.bitdefender.com – Manage Bitdefender Account at central.bitdefender.com and Activate Bitdefender, Manage Billing Information, Bitdefender Login and so forth. Another mainstream name of a Security and Antivirus Application is the Bitdefender. It distributes
    hostile to infection programming, web security programming, endpoint security programming, and other cybersecurity items and administrations. You can likewise visit their site and get an item for your Windows or Mac gadget. As we talk about, the Bitdefender gives a gigantic assortment of item and to deal with these items there is likewise a smooth overseeing framework called central.bitdefender.com.
    central.bitdefender.com is a web stage where you can access…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Backing up Multiple Azure Subscription Resources with Single ABS

We need to backup workloads running on different Azure subscriptions. As of now ABS supports only one valut registration. What is the workaround to overcome the issue where we need to backup our workloads from different Azure subscriptions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Transition licensing for Microsoft Azure Backup Server (MABS)

It would be great, if existing System Center customers with correct licensing could bring their own license (System Center License) and don't have to pay the same price. This will enable some System Center DPM to transition directly to Microsoft Azure Backup Server (MABS)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Documents of Azure Backup Server for customers who don't know SCDPM.

I want to share the Azure Backup Server with IT pro/customers/partners who don't know SCDPM.
    Currently the Azure Backup Server's documents need to know SCDPM.
    But the Azure Backup Server don't need to know SCDPM information.
    the Azure Backup Server is easy for more SMB market IT Pro.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  MABS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base