Azure Backup

Welcome to the Azure Backup feedback forum! This is where we would like to hear your feedback and ideas on how we can improve our product.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Backup all file shares in a storage account with Recovery Services vault

When creating Backup in Recovery Services vault, after selecting Azure FileShare(Preview) and a Storage Account I'm asked to select File Shares that I want backed up.

There should be an option to backup all File Shares in the Storage Account, even those created after the backup was set up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to convert MBOX to PST

The MBOX to PST Converter software is one of the most popular and secure solutions that export MBOX files to PST format and enable multiple email clients such as Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Entourage, Pocomail, etc. This software is compatible with Outlook versions like 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 etc. The user can import any file size as there are no restrictions without data corruption.

Visit here: https://www.kdetools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Azure Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better restore options

The "Instant File Recovery from Cloud using Azure Backup" which is in the preview is a horrible way to restore files. Since Azure Backup retains the files and folder permissions it is not possible to restore files and folders that have been restricted unless you know to the precise path of the file. Most users do not know this path due to mapped drives and/or shares that do not reflect the true path on the files server.

Since the mounted VHD files from Azure Backup is not a writable media it is not possible to reset the permissions, thus you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dear Team we would like to have backup & restore job to run simultaneuously please let us know if there is any fesability

Dear Team we would like to have backup & restore job to run simultaneuously please let us know if there is any fesability

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MBOX to PST Converter tool

If you want to Convert MBOX File to PST format, then your search might end here. I suggest you MBOX to PST Converter software. MBOX supports multiple email clients such as Apple Mail and Mozilla Thunderbird, etc. The user can use the new function-selective conversion that exports MBOX items and folders to a PST file. All MS Outlook versions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 etc. are also supported.

Visit here: https://www.kdetools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Azure Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Is restoration possible even after your azure in open credits are over?

My Azure in Open credits is over. Soon I will be adding credits to the subscription. For my subscription, I have only one service i.e. Azure Backup for Files and Folders. Is it possible for me to restore files even though my credits are over?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base