Azure Backup

Welcome to the Azure Backup feedback forum! This is where we would like to hear your feedback and ideas on how we can improve our product.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How does the instance work?

I wonder what an instance would be.

In case, if I back up a file server, I'll need an instance. If I back up another file server, will I need another instance or use it?

If I subsequently back up a SQL or VM, will I need another instance?

Awaiting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Amazing Tool to Convert NSF file to PST file

Get the amazing tool ATS Lotus Notes Conversion Software which is eligible to repair and convert NSF file data. The software easily recovers all the mailboxes from highly corrupted or encrypted NSF files including – tasks, calendars, journals, emails, contacts, drafts, address books, etc. It is eligible to restores permanently deleted or lost email items from NSF files. With the help of this toolkit, the user can safely export single or multiple NSF files into several file platforms – Outlook PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, HTML, MBOX, vCard, ICS, CSV files and cloud application – Office365, Live Exchange Server. The user…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration

If you want to migrate the maximum Lotus Notes NSF files into Office 365 at a single time, try the best tool named eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter. It supports you to make instant migration of NSF file and its inner items including- emails, attachments, contacts, calendar, journal, tasks, notes, chats, etc and other file formats such as EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, VCF, CSV, ICS, Zimbra, Gmail, Yahoo, and Office 365 etc. You will have less chances to lose exact data while performing migration with a live preview.

Know More- https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow 40+ Agents per Backup Policy

Please allow more than the current 40 agents per backup policy, or warning on the policy/selection screen that the policy is full.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MARS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. File Consistant to App consistant now always Crash Consistant?

My backups were alternating from file/app consistent to now always crash consistent. Can someone tell me what causes this change? What is the ideal backup consistency? Can I control the consistency? Thanks - SNS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Retention and Storage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Centralized back up solution

Azure must introduce some centralized backup solution using Azure Backup. Customer wants to use Azure Backup but there is no solution for Centrally managing backup. I have two scenarios.
    1. Multiple VM in multiple subscription in single acxount
    2.Multiple VM in multiple subscription within multiple account. I want a to backup all VM in a single recovery service vault for both scenarios. This requirement I got from multiple customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Are You Looking For The Best Themes For E-Commerce Websites?

If you are looking for the best E-Commerce Website Design theme for you website, then you just need to go through the given link. Because here you will get the top 21 themes information. Here is the link: https://www.sfwpexperts.com/21-best-woocommerce-themes-2020-for-your-ecommerce-website/

and there is another blog where you can know about the best plugins for your e-commerce website. Which makes the theme very user-friendly. To read more about it just visit: https://www.sfwpexperts.com/13-best-shipping-plugins-for-you-woocommerce-store-in-2020/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Back up Windows Cluster VM's With attached Shared Drive

Having a Azure Back up feature to support backing up the VM's with attached shared storage drive will help to have the applications installed with ACTIVE-Passive High Availability.

Currently We found that Azure backup service Does nots upport this and based on documentations VMWARE or HyperV VM's using Clustered Shared storage is NOT supported for Azure Site Recovery. Azure VM's migrated to or built on Azure using shared storage are NOT supported for Azure
    VM backups.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Retention and Storage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Backup only OS Disk or Data Disks.

Can we have the option during the backup configuration to select only the OS disk or the Data Disks?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IaaS VM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Require a Security PIN to Reduce any retention settings.

Require a Security PIN to reduce any retention ranges. In certain cyber attack scenarios where Ransomware infects a server, a cyber attacker could penetrate the environment, and open the Azure Backup MARS software and edit the retention range down to 7 day minimum. The attacker could then encrypt portions of the network, and initiate backups to overwrite and purge good data. Over holidays such as Christmas, 7 days might not be enough time to realize a breach has occured.
    Currently AzureBackup is a fantastic protection against Ransomware, however we have seen Human hackers enter the network and seek out backup…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MARS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create a different storage pools

Option to create a different storage pools and Option to take backups on a selected storage pool

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SCDPM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "Agent Version" Column at "Registered items" list in Azure portal web sites.

I want to manage Azure Backup Agent Version of All Registered items in azure portal web sites.
    If the "Registered items" list have the "Agent Version" column, I can verify all agent version of our servers, and can update older agents.

Scenario : Azure Backup start new price from 4/1/2015.
    and, the Azure Backup Agent version for new price need "2.0.8704.0".
    I need to find older Azure Backup Agent, and update it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  MARS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option for IaaS restore of VM to not automatically start

Currently, a restore VM will start automatically, which will cause the restored data to change since applications / jobs will run. And it can cause conflicts if that system tries to interact with other systems.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  IaaS VM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Convert Lotus notes files to PST

If you want to convert data from Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST file then you can use eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter software. This is the smartest solution designed by experts to migrate emails from NSF files into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX, VCF, CSV, ICS, Zimbra, Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365 and more formats. This Software is safe and secure to use for exporting emails from NSF to PST file or in various other formats.

Know More - https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How to convert MBOX to PST

The MBOX to PST Converter software is one of the most popular and secure solutions that export MBOX files to PST format and enable multiple email clients such as Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Entourage, Pocomail, etc. This software is compatible with Outlook versions like 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 etc. The user can import any file size as there are no restrictions without data corruption.

Visit here: https://www.kdetools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Azure Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. trendmicro

Jacob Smith is a self-professed security expert, He is expertise in making people aware of the security threats. His Passion is to write about, cryptography, malware,Cyber security social engineering, internet. https://au5downloadme.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please offer simple Disaster Recovery set up option for clients who are using cloud service like AWS. In India

In India, AWS has data centre only in Mumbai. As per Government of India Disaster Recovery (DR) requirement the DR set up should be in different seismic zone and atleast 300 kms apart. Many AWS customers in India, like me would also become your customer if you launch this service. Also, GOI does not allow data to be located outside India. Hence cant use AWS international data centres.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How Do I Connect Canon PIXMA Wireless Printer to WiFi Using Mac?

Whether you using Mac or Windows operating system, the Canon PIXMA wireless printer setup is quite similar. Here’s how you should do:
    • First thing first, you should check whether your printer and networking device is turned on.
    • From display interface, connect your printer to WiFi with SSID and password.
    • At last, install the drivers responsible for wireless connection.
    With the above quick steps, you can easily figure out how to connect Canon PIXMA wireless printer to WiFi on Mac/OS effortlessly.
    Read More information at:
    https://printeranswers.com/canon-pixma-wireless-setup/
    https://printeranswers.com/canon-pixma-mg2922-wireless-setup/
    https://printeranswers.com/why-is-my-canon-mx922-printer-not-responding/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Security and Networking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Free 7z password recovery software

If anyone want to recover a lost 7z password and they are search for the best recovery software then they are try eSoftTools 7z Password Recovery Software, which is guaranteed to recover 7z file password and it is fully tested by all antivirus and scanners, which gives you 100% safe & secure result without damage any data. You can also try free 7z password recovery software, which allows you to restore 3 characters of 7z passwords for all users.

Read more:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  PaaS Backup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. www.trendmicro.com.au downloadme

Trend micro provides an ultimate virus protection shield for each device, including computers, laptops, and smartphones. Downloading Trend Micro Australia can be done by visiting at https://t1downloadme.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base