Azure Backup

Welcome to the Azure Backup feedback forum! This is where we would like to hear your feedback and ideas on how we can improve our product.

How can we improve Azure Backup?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How does the instance work?

I wonder what an instance would be.

In case, if I back up a file server, I'll need an instance. If I back up another file server, will I need another instance or use it?

If I subsequently back up a SQL or VM, will I need another instance?

Awaiting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MDF repair

Try this sharepoint mdf repair tool which can repair all sharepoint data. The sharepoint software efficiently recover all the corrupt MDF databse files. This tool help you to recover all the lists, sites, documents, alerts, workflow state, associations, permissions, metadata, custom views, Web part links and more with the SharePoint database. this tool can support all version of SharePoint Server 2019,2016,2013, 2010 and 2007. you should try this tool.

check out this tool from here:- http://recoverfilesdata/sharepoint-server-data-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Security and Networking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow 40+ Agents per Backup Policy

Please allow more than the current 40 agents per backup policy, or warning on the policy/selection screen that the policy is full.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MARS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a different storage pools

Option to create a different storage pools and Option to take backups on a selected storage pool

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SCDPM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Agent Version" Column at "Registered items" list in Azure portal web sites.

I want to manage Azure Backup Agent Version of All Registered items in azure portal web sites.
    If the "Registered items" list have the "Agent Version" column, I can verify all agent version of our servers, and can update older agents.

Scenario : Azure Backup start new price from 4/1/2015.
    and, the Azure Backup Agent version for new price need "2.0.8704.0".
    I need to find older Azure Backup Agent, and update it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  MARS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option for IaaS restore of VM to not automatically start

Currently, a restore VM will start automatically, which will cause the restored data to change since applications / jobs will run. And it can cause conflicts if that system tries to interact with other systems.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  IaaS VM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How To Mcafee.com/Activate

McAfee.com/Activate - Are you facing trouble with McAfee Activate product? Get instant solution for purchasing, downloading and installing McAfee retail card.
    McAfee is a one among the well known security companies in America which provides total shield of protection to users’ systems-PC or Mac, Smartphones or Tablets. Every products of McAfee might look similar but there features and functions are different from one another. All the McAfee products get activated through unique McAfee license keycode. McAfee ‘s products under McAfee banner which provides protection to its entire customers’ from PC to Smartphones are- VirusScan, SiteAdvisor, E-Business Server, Change Control, Anti-Malware…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Security and Networking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How to export Office 365 mailboxes to PST

So many manually method available on internet.You may use manual method to convert office 365 to pst but this method is very long process and this take much time to convert and its a complicated process, therefore, i want to suggest to try this brilliant office 365 to pst converter tool which take few second to convert your office 365 to pst. this tool is best option for you to convert your office 365 into pst. this Export Office 365 to PST tool can export mailboxes easily from hosted and on-premises Exchange Servers and enables to save them to PST…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offline Import/Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. DPM current branch updates available and installed via console

Making current branch updates available for download and install via the DPM console is something that would make the management of current branch updates easier. The SCCM team do a great job of in-console updates and a similar method would be great

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SCDPM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How Office 365 mailboxes to PST tool works

So many manually method available on internet.You may use manual method to convert office 365 to pst but this method is very long process and this take much time to convert and its a complicated process, therefore, i want to suggest to try this brilliant office 365 to pst converter tool which take few second to convert your office 365 to pst. this tool is best option for you to convert your office 365 into pst. this Export Office 365 to PST tool can export mailboxes easily from hosted and on-premises Exchange Servers and enables to save them to PST…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offline Import/Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Non Local Admin Rights to Manage Azure Backup

We have a scenario where our local site servers are managed by 3rd Party A from an operating system perspective but they have Azure Backup installed which is managed by 3rd Party B. I have made aware that for Party B to manage Azure Backup including restores they need local Admin access which Party A are reluctant to give for obvious reasons.

Please can we work it so that users only need to be put in Backup Operators (for example) in order to do this management.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make it freaking easier to install

I have been trying unsuccessfully for over a month to get a simple cloud backup going for our Windows server.
    I have been led down one wrong path after another and many times it seems there are 15 steps involved in what should be 1 step.it still is not working. I am looking for other options from other providers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I suggest to have AZURE RECOVERY SERVICES be able to fully backup a WINDOWS 10 Workstation.

I suggest to have AZURE RECOVERY SERVICES be able to fully backup a WINDOWS 10 Workstation. Not simply backup files, but the whole system so in case of a disaster, we can easely recover it from AZURE as VM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Commercial Cleaning Services Delhi in Delhi, NCR

SG Facility Services Best professional cleaning services & floor polishing services, marble floor polishing service Delhi NCR. Get Shiny, Glossy deep cleaning services in delhi & floor cleaning and polishing services for both residential & commercial premises.
    https://www.commercialcleaning.co.in/floor-cleaning-service.html or
    https://www.officecleaning.co.in/floor-cleaning-polishing.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bug: Typo on Backup Vault configuration page

There is a typo on the Backup Vault -> Configure page for the storage replication's tool-tip, where it says: "The Geo-Redundant option maintains 3 copies of your data locally and 3 copties in a secondary storage region." As you can see the copies is misspelled the second time as "copties".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Azure Backup Fails with Storage Replica Enabled

Currently, our Azure backup fails with Storage Replica enabled. How can we exclude the SR log volume from being backed up?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There is no detail on "Resource Group". What's this and what to choose?

When I tried to enable backup, there is this item "Resource Group" but there is no documentation of what is this and what to choose, when I clicked Learn More.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-in/azure/backup/backup-azure-vms-first-look-arm

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Exchange server edb files recovery tool

This Exchange Mailbox Recovery Software makes use of robust scanning algorithms to search for recoverable items within corrupted EDB file. It then performs EDB recovery by restoring all items into a new PST file which can be imported into MS Outlook to access mailbox contents like emails, contacts, attachments, calendar entries etc.It supports MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003.

Download link:- https://www.emailsoftwares.com/exchange-server-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Azure Backup - Cartelle di rete

Sarebbe utile implementare la possibilità di effettuare il Backup dei dischi e unità di rete.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Azure Backup

Feedback and Knowledge Base