Machine Learning

Welcome! The Azure Machine Learning team invites you to share and vote for features to help you build, manage, and deploy custom machine learning models.

Have a technical question, or want to learn more? Please visit our documentation, MSDN forum or StackOverflow.

1. Provide upload/import feature for xml and Json file in DataSet

Hi,

Most of the e-commerce marketplace supports only XML/JSON file, It will be very helpful if you provide supports for these file formats. I think you should implement the same functionality of import/export Dataset in Microsoft Azure Learning Studio, which is already available in Power-BI.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AKS cluster remove models

Bring the ability to remove particular models, and closing the containers from deployments onto an AKS cluster without deleting the cluster

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Don't silently fail when an ARM template attempts to change an unchangable parameter

When an ARM template attempts to change a workspace parameter that cannot be changed (such as hbiWorkspace), the template deployment succeeds without any error or notice even though the parameter specified in the template has not taken effect.

This is counterintuitive at best, and also inconsistent with how other Azure resources work: those do throw an error when you try to change an unchangable parameter using an ARM template.

Please fix this by always failing the ARM template deployment when the template tries to change an unchangable parameter.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. support deployment for TF2.0

it is un-acceptable that training support TF2.0, but deployment doesn't.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ML Services: View registered datastores and datasets in the workspace GUI blade

The ability to be able to register datasets and datastores is really powerful. Currently, if I register datasets / datastores and their metadata with the SDK, I can't find them in the workspace GUI in the portal (where I see my experiments / runs / compute / registered models etc) - I have to list them programmatically.

It would be great if there were a tab added to the workspace portal blade so that I could see all the datasets / datastores, the metadata I have added to them, their version history etc.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Machine Learning

Categories