Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Machine Learning

Welcome! The Azure Machine Learning team invites you to share and vote for features to help you build, manage, and deploy custom machine learning models.

Have a technical question, or want to learn more? Please visit our documentation, MSDN forum or StackOverflow.

1. Provide predict_proba for multiclass prediction models

I have successfully trained a multi-class decision forest in ML Studio, but I would like to return all class probabilities as a 2d-array [nscores, nclasses], not just the best class prediction. This is similar to the predict_proba() function from scikit learn models. Can you provide? My customer is asking for this feature.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need AML SDK for .NET

AML SDK is only available in Python. I am developing a .Net application (in C#) and need the same features as Python SDK. Is there any plan for porting python SDK to .NET SDK?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Script parameters in Azure ML portal

The RunDetails widget displays the script parameters of the Estimator that were used for that Run. It would be great if they were also displayed on the Azure portal. Furthermore, i would like to be able to search and filter Runs based on the script parameters used.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Azure DevOps ML extension - bug when triggering release pipelines

I have multiple release pipelines triggered by new model versions. Each pipeline uses different models, but with the same name (they are in different workspaces of the same resource group).

The issue is that all pipelines seem to be triggered by the same model (the one in the oldest workspace), even though they're using different references, and different service connections. I expect them to be triggered by updates to their respective models, of course.

I can provide more details if needed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow for dynamic paths in DataReferences

Currently, when using the DataReference object to access directories on storage like ADLS Gen 1, we can't dynamically define the path that the DataReference refers to, because it is only evaluated once (at execution time).

So for instance, if we wanted a DataReference to output data to {CURRENT DATE}/results, such as /DIR/2020/02/10/results, we're not currently able to do this as a datetime.now() would only be called once (when we first evaluate the graph).

This means we have to do unnecessary extra steps (using the ADLS Gen 1 SDK, or additional ADF steps) to move outputs into the proper directory.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Azure Machine Learning Studio should be supported for touchscreen use

Azure Machine Learning Studio requires use of a computer with a mouse for Drag and Drop. One cannot drag using an iPad touch screen for example.
    This may require an app for IOS and a corresponding one for Android devices to enable ML Studio to be supported by devices.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Azure Customer,

Thank you for your feedback, your feedback is very important for us and we hear you. This feedback is currently not been prioritized for implementation. As we get more upvotes , we will again access it and may include in our future implementation plans.

Thank you for understanding.
    Azure CXP Community

7. AML Curated Environments

1) How can I access these for testing?

2) Is it possible for me to add packages like GDAL or NLTK to a curated environment?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow attachment of a VM to AML to private IP address

Please allow attachment of a virtual machine to machine learning studio by using private ip address of a VM. Due to company security restrictions it is not possible to use public ip address. Also from security point of view it doesn't make sense to use public ip only.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. restrict access to Storage Account when using ML

Currently the access to the required storage account cannot be restricted when using ML. For security reasons it is wise to restrict access ("firewalls and virtual networks")

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ML studio Experiments page to allow folders

In ML Studio, at experiments, we need to allow a user to create folders to organize various projects. Usually one creates different experiments to tackle the problem in different ways. In the end, maybe only one or two experiments are put to use. However, the user would like to retain all prior experiments for future reference on what was tried. It also helps to allow user to add a Readme.txt to go along with each project to document. In our case, a workspace is shared, and the person who created the experiments may leave. In addition, after two years I…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide ability to do real Machine Learning in Europe North

Currently on NCv1 with the ancient K80's that Google do not even give away for free on Google Colab is available in North Europe.
    We have huge amounts of data in NE and thus it would be impossible or at least extremely cost prohibitive to move this data over to WE, where there are V100-NCv3 GPU's.
    Even the NCv3 instances are ridiculously underpowered for SOTA ML work.

Just to give some perspective on how excruciatingly slow these are to work with:
    My private gaming PC at home running a single 2080ti has 2.5x TensorFlops of a NCv1 running 4 K80…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

Thanks for the feedback. Your feedback is very important to us. Our engineering team will investigate it and consider your feedback seriously. We will get back to you soon.

Thank you for understanding.
    Azure CXP Community

14. Please add function to monitor "Used studio experimentation hour","Used Production Web API's Compute hours about previous month", "Used Prod

I want to monitor below 3 things.
    Please add function that monitor below 3 things.

1.Used studio experimentation hour
    2.Used Production Web API's Compute hours about previous month
    3.Used Production Web API's transactions about previous month

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Request for capability to download the Bias and Feature Weights from the Trained Model

Request for capability to download the Bias and Feature Weights from the Trained Model

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Edit or remove experiments in Automated Machine Learning

I just tried the Automated Machine Learning service with one of my older projects, simply out of curiosity.

I created an experiment, with a compute setup, and then I wanted to add another compute instead. The only way it can be done is by creating a new experiment with the same name, but a different compute setup.

Should it be possible to simply edit the experiment that was generated previously from the dashboard?

I can see, that there is an idea of keeping the previous run results, but when there is a cancelled run, or I cannot benefit from it,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How to integrate DevOps approach with VM Notebook in AMLS ?

Today, the platform is amazingly evolving in term of integration. We can now monitor and manage almost everything in the visual interface.

My question is how can we improve even more this experience by adding the DevOps part (instead of having to go threw Azure Notebooks, or Visual Studio) to the Notebook VM and Jupyter environment.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Default compute target

An awesome feature has been added to the new Visual interface: when I want to run my experiment, I have to specify what kind of machine I want to run it on.

When the experiment has to run more than once, I found only one – tiny bit – annoying feature: every time you run the experiment, you have to choose a compute target. What if I want to use the same target for the next few days, or even longer?

I wish there was a possibility to set a default size, and use that, unless I want to scale…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pass pipeline parameter value into the Execute python script module

Hi,
    would be useful to be able to pass pipeline parameter value into the Execute python script module. Then we will have general pipeline settings available in custom python scripts.
    Thanks,
    Pavel

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "az ml run show -r runid" pops surprised output

When I am using command "az ml run show -r runid",
    This the output:

az ml run show -r b4c190b4-fd00-43ca-bf31-639221a9485c
    Error, default experiment not set and experiment name parameter not provided.
    Please provide a value for the experiment name parameter.

The problem is I can't provide experiment name, that's the information I want to query for...

Could we refine this command? I can provide -w workspace instead.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Machine Learning

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base