Machine Learning

Welcome! The Azure Machine Learning team invites you to share and vote for features to help you build, manage, and deploy custom machine learning models.

Have a technical question, or want to learn more? Please visit our documentation, MSDN forum or StackOverflow.

1. Please provide Azure datalake as a source.

, Either you can provide data source like you have provided in data factory where we are open to connect cross platform connection as source.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear Azure Customer,

Thanks for the feedback. Your feedback is very important to us. Our engineering team will investigate it and consider your feedback seriously. We will get back to you soon.

Thank you for understanding.
    Azure CXP Community

2. restrict access to Storage Account when using ML

Currently the access to the required storage account cannot be restricted when using ML. For security reasons it is wise to restrict access ("firewalls and virtual networks")

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please add support for federated learning in AML

More and more users are opting not to send their data back to cloud. In order to respect user privacy and scale the training of our ML models, it would be great if AML would support federated learning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. keras in R

Need support for Keras in R

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add function to enable distributed processing with Azure Machine Learning Studio itself.

Please enable distributed processing with Azure Machine Learning Studio itself.
    When I do data analysis with module, an error occurs if the work time exceeds 24 hours.
    So, To reduce processing time, please add function to enable distributed processing with Azure Machine Learning Studio itself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My account has access to 5 tenants. It seems as if it is only checking the default tenant before telling me I do not have access to my sub.

I am trying to run Jupyter notebooks in a ML workspace in my sandbox environment. My default tenant is our production environment. It appears as if the azureml python authentication is only checking the default tenant before telling me I do not have access to me subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Model data collection for ACI deployed models

As far as I can tell from the documentation it is only possible to enable data collection on models deployed AKS. In scenarios where it is not desirable to create and manage Kubernetes in a production environment it would be useful to have this feature also for ACI based deploys.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. error during "ws = Workspace.from_config()"

When I run the command "ws = Workspace.from_config()" in the notebook I get an error. The error is "AuthenticationException: You don't have access to d9c30d04-f393-4fbb-87fa-4b75ef106734 subscription. All the subscriptions that you have access to = [SubscriptionInfo(subscription_name='P-CSA 250$', subscription_id='13c3cc54-b676-4845-9974-a4e7f6c8b175')]. Please run 'az login' or set d9c30d04-f393-4fbb-87fa-4b75ef106734 as default subscription and retry". The subscription d9c30d04-f393-4fbb-87fa-4b75ef106734 exists. It is on this subscription that I have created the machine learning workspace.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Limit of experiments in a workspace

Is there a limit of how many experiments can we create in one workspace? Is there a limit of how many runs can we create in one experiments?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Azure Customer,

We do not have limits on pipelines runs or limits on pipelines per workspace at this point in time (not sure if we want to introduce limits as part of the SKU/billing effort).
    We have a limit on the size of a pipeline (30,000 nodes) and the numbers of schedules that will trigger pipelines per month (100,000)

We will update our document to make it clear. Thank you.

Regards,
    Azure CXP Community

10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. stop word parameter for azure text analytics api for key phrase extraction

stop word parameter for azure text analytics api for key phrase extraction. When using Azure Text Analytics API to extract key phrases, we need mechanism to provide exclude list or stop words.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More text processing options

Provide more string processing options in ML Studio & Visual Interface for ML Service. I use python pandas df[col].str.functions like lower, upper, strip, etc. regularly. Also would be good to have extract and match. Doc is here https://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/stable/user_guide/text.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Step by Step web response request service web app

Please make a web app step by step request response tutorial from a ML azure studio experiment, for non native coder people is confusing to set up the service and make it available to the end user.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. AzureML should support to open multiple experiments in terms of tabs/pages simultaneously.

Allowing editing or reading multiple experiments simultaneously will help to reuse any existing experiment flow.
    This will help to easily navigate to between experiments and use/update required information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow UPDATE a table in Export Data transformation

Currently I can only INSERT rows to SQL table in my SQL Server in Azure using Export Data transformation.
    It would be useful to allow also UPDATE in cases when we need to update prediction scores of already "predicted" probabilities in the target table.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to Deploy web service as HTTP instead of default HTTPS

I need the ability to deploy my predictive model as a HTTP end point instead of the default HTTPS. There are lot of restrictions in the ERP test environment where I am building the client application that consumes the web service. An easy way to turn on/off from HTTPS to HTTP would be very useful as I migrate from Test to Prod.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Link Dataset, Experiment, Image, Model, Deployement

As part of managing the whole Data Science Process within Azure ML, is there a way to link a Dataset, an Experiment and related produced Image, Model and Deployment, apart from description.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Upload a new dataset from Excel.

There are no possible import from excel - http://prntscr.com/pda67v
    All time I have a problem, when I want to import from CSV, which I create from excel to csv. All time it shows one column all time. For example - http://prntscr.com/pda8w0 I can't get separated columns.
    If someone know solution, please tell me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Trail between experiment and models

We would like a way of tracing a model back to the experiment run that created it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is it possible to change the web service URI from ".../score" to a custom name?

I'm trying to replace an existing web service in Microsoft Dynamics that was using a model from Azure Machine Learning Studio. It has a hardcoded endpoint suffix like "/predict". For the Azure ML Service I'm building to replace it, there seems to be a hardcoded suffix called "/score" instead in the web service URI.

Can I customize this? I'd like to replace "/score" with "/predict" etc so that I can swap out the new model.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Machine Learning

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base