Role based access needed for Azure ML Service
We have multiple customers asking for the following role based scenarios,
- Experimentation: Define roles for users who can only submit the jobs, who can only manage computes etc.
- Inferencing: Define roles as explained below,
I’m trying to run a standard 3 env (build/test/live) set up with a single common AML Workspace (so that the immutable images tested are promoted, not re-created in a different Workspace instance).
I’d need to be able to achieve the below:
• Data Scientists can register models & create images within the AML Workspace
• Data Scientists can deploy images to ACI or Build AKS env only
• Only an Admin user can deploy images to Test or Live AKS env
• The same immutable image tested in the build or test env is what we promote to live
Are you able to offer a recommended approach for how I can go about this please?
Hi Azure Customer,
We have built this function, please refer to the document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/machine-learning/service/how-to-assign-roles
Thank you for your feedback ^^
Azure CXP Community