Machine Learning

Welcome! The Azure Machine Learning team invites you to share and vote for features to help you build, manage, and deploy custom machine learning models.

Have a technical question, or want to learn more? Please visit our documentation, MSDN forum or StackOverflow.

1. allow to access the features I signed up for when I sign up!

I have just signed up for a trial of Azure Machine Learning, yet your site keesp telling me either: 1. My account does not exist, or 2. That I do not have access to the ML workspace I just created (with the account that apparently does not exist!).
    A typically clunky Microsoft experience, I am afraid...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Randomized Split is not giving apt split

Even with Seed value as 0, Randomized split is giving me same training set without any difference not a single one. As it take seed from system time, so it was run in different time to test the same. It is actaually behaiving in same way as it is working with some seed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. save experiments

Have the option to choose which workspace to save an experiment to as well as giving it a name. Currently the only way to move an experiment is to cut and paste all the objects in it into an empty experiment in another workspace.
    thx

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Module for feature ranking

Provide a module for feature ranking. So, for a model built with a set of features, we should be able rank the features in order of relevance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Machine Learning

Categories