Machine Learning

Welcome! The Azure Machine Learning team invites you to share and vote for features to help you build, manage, and deploy custom machine learning models.

Have a technical question, or want to learn more? Please visit our documentation, MSDN forum or StackOverflow.

1. MT-DNN/BERT include in Azure AI Studio Visual Interface

Many projects currently need to use either MT-DNN or BERT Semantic Model , but currently inside AI Studio visual interface is not available, that gives added advantage to other AI Platforms such as DataRobot /other AI Platforms. Even my project I badly need MT-DNN or BERT , so please quickly add MT-DNN or BERT in the visual interface of AI Studio.As per Mckinsey /Gardner there is a chat bot revolution , so MT-DNN/BERT is very important for Azure AI Studio.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Speech Service method to support knowing when speech is done

Text to speech is a great feature of this service. However, we really need a way to know when the speech is complete. Either add another method that is not async and returns when the text has been completely spoken, or provide a method to check in a loop....

or let me know how this can be done today. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Computer Vision OCR support for vertical words

Computer Vision OCR should also recognize vertical words like:
    T
    E
    S
    T

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

Thanks for the feedback on Azure content. We are happy to help but this channel is reserved for feedback on Azure Machine Learning services & features.
    For the best possible response, we recommend posting your feedback on https://cognitive.uservoice.com/forums/430309-computer-vision-api the right place for Azure translator where one of our capable engineers will engage asap.
    We will now close this feedback on UserVoice but hope to engage with you further via one of the support channels mentioned above.

Thank you for understanding. 
    Azure CXP Community

4. add language codes to MT translator

: NO is a valid code for Norwegian, and EN is valid for English. Why does MT not recognize one of them? I use MT via Wordfast translation portal.
    The translation engine gives an error message that "one of the languages is not supported".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

Thanks for the feedback on Azure content. We are happy to help but this channel is reserved for feedback on Azure Machine Learning services & features.

For the best possible response, we recommend posting your feedback on https://cognitive.uservoice.com/forums/558796-translator the right place for Azure translator where one of our capable engineers will engage asap.

We will now close this feedback on UserVoice but hope to engage with you further via one of the support channels mentioned above.

Azure CXP Community

5. Speech recognition Retrict words to custom list only.

It will be great to create our own list of words.
    And restrict the result only to this lit of words.

Actually by creating a custom endPoint, it add the list to the global vocabulary, but for my use, I need to restrict to my endpoint.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Python, OpenCv and Cognition Services

Good Morning
    I would like to know how to use python, OpneCV and cognition services, I am learning ML and Cloud, I read the azure document, but there are some doubts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

Thanks for the question. We are happy to help but this channel is reserved for feedback on Azure services & features.

For the best possible response, we recommend posting your question on cognitive.uservoice.com/forums/430309-compu.. where one of our capable engineers will engage asap.

We will now close this issue on UserVoice but hope to engage with you further via one of the support channels mentioned above.

Azure CXP Community

7. Azure OCR unable to detect roman character “I” and “II”

I have an image, as attached.

I am using Azure Computer Vision API - v2.0, combination of Recognize Text API(POSt) and Get Recognize Text Operation Result(GET) as mentioned in https://westcentralus.dev.cognitive.microsoft.com/docs/services/5adf991815e1060e6355ad44/operations/587f2c6a154055056008f200. to detect text characters in the image.

Currently it is able to detect all the characters except letter I and II. Can someone help?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear Azure Customer,

Thanks for the question. We are happy to help but this channel is reserved for feedback on Azure services & features.

For the best possible response, we recommend posting your question on cognitive.uservoice.com/forums/430309-compu.. where one of our capable engineers will engage asap.

We will now close this issue on UserVoice but hope to engage with you further via one of the support channels mentioned above.

Azure CXP Community

8. Azure OCR unable to detect roman character “I” and “II”

I have an image, as attached.

I am using Azure Computer Vision API - v2.0, combination of Recognize Text API(POSt) and Get Recognize Text Operation Result(GET) as mentioned in https://westcentralus.dev.cognitive.microsoft.com/docs/services/5adf991815e1060e6355ad44/operations/587f2c6a154055056008f200. to detect text characters in the image.

Currently it is able to detect all the characters except letter I and II. Can someone help?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

For the best possible response, we recommend posting your question on https://cognitive.uservoice.com/forums/430309-computer-vision-api where one of our capable engineers will engage asap.

Azure CXP Community

9. LUIS bulk edit option

Bulk edit(uploading of utterances in bulk) option in LUIS is not found as easier in other platforms . Here through API also each time it creates a different APP ID where in again it has to be updated in azure and restart the app.
    Any other option LUIS has to upload utterances in bulk without changing the existing APP id/ model id

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

For the best possible response, we recommend posting your question on cognitive.uservoice.com/forums/551524-langu.. where one of our capable engineers will engage asap.

Azure CXP Community

10. Hi Team I am unable to install some packages

install.packages("data.table")
    install.packages("ranger")
    install.packages("dtwclust")

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

For the best possible response, we recommend posting your question on https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=AzureMachineLearningService where one of our capable engineers will engage asap.

Azure CXP Community

11. Increase LUIS Utterance character limit

Increase the current character limit of a LUIS Utterance from 500 to 1000

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

For the best possible response, we recommend posting your question on cognitive.uservoice.com/forums/551524-langu.. where one of our capable engineers will engage asap.

Azure CXP Community

12. Move free workspace to another region?

I have a free workspace which is currently in the South Central US region. How can I move this to my local region (West Europe)?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

For the best possible response, we recommend posting your question on https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=AzureMachineLearningService where one of our capable engineers will engage asap.

Azure CXP Community

13. Where can I open an issue against Azure ML Studio

I use Azure ML Studio with Python script execution. I got the following error:
    ```
    Error Message: Execute Python Script RRS : Error 0085: The following error occurred during script evaluation, please view the output log for more information:
    ---------- Start of error message from Python interpreter ----------
    Caught exception while executing function: Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "\server\InvokePy.py", line 113, in executeScript
    buf = pipe.read_buffer()
    File "C:\server\PipeProtocol.py", line 73, in read_buffer
    return bytearray(self.read_string())
    MemoryError
    ```
    Where can I open an issue against Azure ML Studio?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. DataStore Support HDFS attach

Simply, I want to reduce file copy to blob. Also to enable more secure environment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,
    Thanks for the question. We are happy to help but this channel is reserved for feedback on Azure services & features for Azure Machine Learning.
    For the best possible response, we recommend posting your question on https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=AzureDataFactory where one of our capable engineers will engage asap.
    Azure CXP Community

15. Workspace ARM resource should repair missing permissions on other Azure objects (e.g. Key Vault)

The Microsoft.MachineLearningServices/workspaces ARM resource should be able to fix missing permissions on Azure resources it depends on (such as Key Vault access policy) when it is redeployed.

Currently, the ML Workspace creates a AAD Service Principal for itself and assigns it at least these permissions (and perhaps more) during provisioning:
    - Contributor access to the Resource Group
    - Contributor access to the Container Registry
    - an access policy in the Key Vault allowing all operations except Purge
    - Storage Blob Data Contributor access to the Storage Account

However, if anything happens to these permissions (for example, the Key Vault access…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Azure Customer,

Thank you for your feedback and providing this insight to us. This Service API exists, you can use CLI “az ml workspace sync-keys” to do it. We have opened a item to improve the discoverability through Azure Portal for customer.

Regards,
    Azure CXP Community

16. Add FQDN as a parameter in Azure ML Webservice.deploy_from_image/model

An Azure ML web service deployed to ACI gives you an IP address to request response. However, this IP address can change on its own because of some Azure Internal Events on ACI.

The Azure Container Instance (ACI) allows you to define a FQDN which binds to the underlying IP address so that you don't have to deal with the IP Address. However, it is proving impossible to update the Azure ML deployed ACI because of various issues. If FQDN can be added as a parameter in Webservice.deploy_from_image which binds to the ACI container's FQDN, this would solve all the…

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am getting below error "This web service does not output any data to Excel", so not able to enter output cell

I am getting below error "This web service does not output any data to Excel", so not able to enter output cell

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

Azure CXP Community

18. Add additional rules for autoscale of Machine Learning service Compute targets

I know that it is possible to set rules for autoscaling of compute targets in the Machine Learning services. I am using this feature extensively and have got a request on how to improve the autoscaling. Since I know that I usually will have need for a specific number of nodes in my different compute targets, but also that from time to time I would like to add a few more, I would like to be able to set up different rules for 'Idle seconds before scale down' depending on how many nodes I have at the moment.

Say for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Luis - Add an Azure Maps key property to LuisPredictionOptions - and have Luis call Azure Maps

First of all, please add a feedback category for Luis to this site.

The LuisPredictionOptions class allows the caller to provide a Bing key, so Luis can perform spell-checking.

Please add a similar property to LuisPredictionOptions for Azure Maps key.

Luis's recognition of US cities and states is unpredictable and incomplete. The geographyV2 entity finds some cities and not others.

Please allow the caller provide an Azure Maps key, so Luis can recognize all cities, POI's, zip codes, etc. rather than each dev having to reinvent this wheel and make multiple calls to Azure to perform entity identification.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

For the best possible response, we recommend posting your question on https://cognitive.uservoice.com/forums/551524-language-understanding-luis where one of our capable engineers will engage asap.

Azure CXP Community

20. return more specific info for geographyV2

Using Luis, I have an utterance "food near boston ma". I have a pattern "food near [geographyV2]" and one "food near [geographyV2] [geographyV2]". Luis finds the "boston" entity but not "ma". Training and assigning doesn't help. Luis should recognize state abbreviations. Luis could recognize "boston, ma" as one geographical entity and return an object which specifies the city unambiguously. If the utterance is "springfield, ma" Luis would recognize "Springfield" as a city, but how do I know which Springfield if all I have is a text string with that single word? Then my code has to look for the "ma"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Azure Customer,

Azure CXP Community

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Machine Learning

Feedback and Knowledge Base