Machine Learning

Welcome! The Azure Machine Learning team invites you to share and vote for features to help you build, manage, and deploy custom machine learning models.

Have a technical question, or want to learn more? Please visit our documentation, MSDN forum or StackOverflow.

1. Export Azure ML Visual Interface experiments to Python

To make the visual UI really useful, it would be great to support export of Azure ML Visual Interface experiments to Python.
    The same applies to the Automated ML UI.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Azure Customer,

We have the plan for AutoML. But currently it is not in the roadmap for visual interface. We will be watching for additional upvotes for future priority considerations. Thank you for your feedback and understanding.

Regards,
    Azure CXP Community

2. Share notebook VM

Is it possible for 2 users of an AML Workspace to access the same notebook VM? We are both collaborators in the workspace, but my colleague cannot access the notebook VM I created.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow ACI and AKS containers to assume a managed identity role

Currently, there's no way for an ACI or AKS-instanced AML program to assume a role. We would like to access other Azure resources with our AML code, so we would like for the containers created to be able to assume an existing role, using the normal procedures.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need hyper parameter tuning for ML models

Should allow to tune hyper parameters in order to improve algorithm performance. Implement Grid search, Randomized Search and Hyperopt for parameter tuning.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to Deploy web service as HTTP instead of default HTTPS

I need the ability to deploy my predictive model as a HTTP end point instead of the default HTTPS. There are lot of restrictions in the ERP test environment where I am building the client application that consumes the web service. An easy way to turn on/off from HTTPS to HTTP would be very useful as I migrate from Test to Prod.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need drop-out parameter for neural network

The neural network for custom script should put a dropout rate parameter or at least tell us the code for doing dropout in the custom script. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "az ml run show -r runid" pops surprised output

When I am using command "az ml run show -r runid",
    This the output:

az ml run show -r b4c190b4-fd00-43ca-bf31-639221a9485c
    Error, default experiment not set and experiment name parameter not provided.
    Please provide a value for the experiment name parameter.

The problem is I can't provide experiment name, that's the information I want to query for...

Could we refine this command? I can provide -w workspace instead.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need AML SDK for .NET

AML SDK is only available in Python. I am developing a .Net application (in C#) and need the same features as Python SDK. Is there any plan for porting python SDK to .NET SDK?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. AKS cluster remove models

Bring the ability to remove particular models, and closing the containers from deployments onto an AKS cluster without deleting the cluster

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Properties Shared by Multiple Items to be Edited In a Single Place

If I select several items in an Azure ML Studio experiement that all share a common property, I should be able to set that property in one place - once - and not have to edit each item separately.

A huge portion of what data scientist are doing in an experiment is trying out different classification algorithms, training them, scoring them, and evaluating and comparing results. This makes for a lot of repetitive, monotonous work. And it means we have to do exactly the same edits (like setting a dependent variable) across a bunch of different items.

There's no reason…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Default compute target

An awesome feature has been added to the new Visual interface: when I want to run my experiment, I have to specify what kind of machine I want to run it on.

When the experiment has to run more than once, I found only one – tiny bit – annoying feature: every time you run the experiment, you have to choose a compute target. What if I want to use the same target for the next few days, or even longer?

I wish there was a possibility to set a default size, and use that, unless I want to scale…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ML studio Experiments page to allow folders

In ML Studio, at experiments, we need to allow a user to create folders to organize various projects. Usually one creates different experiments to tackle the problem in different ways. In the end, maybe only one or two experiments are put to use. However, the user would like to retain all prior experiments for future reference on what was tried. It also helps to allow user to add a Readme.txt to go along with each project to document. In our case, a workspace is shared, and the person who created the experiments may leave. In addition, after two years I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Edit or remove experiments in Automated Machine Learning

I just tried the Automated Machine Learning service with one of my older projects, simply out of curiosity.

I created an experiment, with a compute setup, and then I wanted to add another compute instead. The only way it can be done is by creating a new experiment with the same name, but a different compute setup.

Should it be possible to simply edit the experiment that was generated previously from the dashboard?

I can see, that there is an idea of keeping the previous run results, but when there is a cancelled run, or I cannot benefit from it,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ML Services: View registered datastores and datasets in the workspace GUI blade

The ability to be able to register datasets and datastores is really powerful. Currently, if I register datasets / datastores and their metadata with the SDK, I can't find them in the workspace GUI in the portal (where I see my experiments / runs / compute / registered models etc) - I have to list them programmatically.

It would be great if there were a tab added to the workspace portal blade so that I could see all the datasets / datastores, the metadata I have added to them, their version history etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add PowerShell to Azure Notebooks

Please add and improve the kernel for Windows PowerShell/Powershell Core/6/7 to Azure Notebooks.
    PowerShell should be treated as first citizen language and there are a lot of usecases for teaching with Azure Notebooks.
    Alternatively provide an option to load custom kernels.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My account has access to 5 tenants. It seems as if it is only checking the default tenant before telling me I do not have access to my sub.

I am trying to run Jupyter notebooks in a ML workspace in my sandbox environment. My default tenant is our production environment. It appears as if the azureml python authentication is only checking the default tenant before telling me I do not have access to me subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Integrate with Azure Time Series Insights

Azure ML allows me to collect inputs going into the prediction service. Why not integrate with the awesome and powerful Azure Time Series Insights service to help me analyze how this data is changing over time?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How do i find out what is taking up my storage in the Free Azure ML Workspace?

When I go to my Datasets, the biggest one i see is a 15MB file twice, so how is it that my Workspace says it is over the limit. Please provide a way to identify and delete whatever is taking up space in my workspace.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to integrate DevOps approach with VM Notebook in AMLS ?

Today, the platform is amazingly evolving in term of integration. We can now monitor and manage almost everything in the visual interface.

My question is how can we improve even more this experience by adding the DevOps part (instead of having to go threw Azure Notebooks, or Visual Studio) to the Notebook VM and Jupyter environment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Machine Learning

Categories