Azure Pack

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure Pack ? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your ideas about providing Azure technologies and services on-premises, or vote up an idea submitted by another customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure Pack. Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

For further reading on Azure Pack, please see our TechNet Documentation and our Wiki (links to articles and blogs). If you have technical questions or need help with Azure Pack, please try our Discussion Forum.

Follow what’s happening from Microsoft in the Cloud:
@Azure, @MSCloud, @InTheCloudMSFT

The latest on Azure Pack:
#WAPack

How can we improve Azure Pack?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Partioned Queue feature to Service Bus

I would like see some feature parity for Azure Service Bus Topics and Queues, such as Partitioned queues and topics.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Service Bus  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get your queries instantly resolved via American Airlines customer service number

If you have any issue or query with regards to American Airlines that have been left unsettled for long then its’ time to get it resolved on an immediate basis. Yes you have heard it right; you can now get instant solution for complex of the issues via a medium known as American Airlines Phone Number. Travelers should understand that they should not limit themselves for the below mentioned issues and can feel free to ask any of the issue or query from American Airlines Customer Care Number. Read More: https://american.airlines-customerservice.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How you will solve avira antivirus problems

Hey, thanks for sharing such place to share ideas. I want to share an amazing site https://babasupport.org/antivirus/avira-customer-service/189 to those who are having the problem with Avira antivirus.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base