(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marc van Eijk shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Rupi Sureshkumar responded  · 

Thank you. Could you be more explicit about which resources and which metrics you are referring to?

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cyford Technologies LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

idk if this is the right place, but since there is a agent installed on the vm why not capture the top 5 resource hogs for further troubleshooting.. i got kicked out my VM for high CPU usage, and will not start.. and i have no idea what is causing it.. and this is my 6th vm i been testing with.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be very nice to be able to easily distinguish between a running VM (for which you want to do billing) and a stopped VM (for which you don't want to do billing, at least not for CPU and RAM).

• Marcelo Sincic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Stanislav.
        Ideal scenario is billing based in IOPS, FUPS (processor time) and Memory allocation. Billing of simple activation of VM is not a good to present for client in elastic concept.

• Stanislav Zhelyazkov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Marc is referring for measuring CPU usage of VM and not only the number of the virtual cores; measuring the actual memory used and not the maximum set if Dynamic memory is set on the VM; measuring Disk used space and not only maximum size of the disk.

Feedback and Knowledge Base