How to Setup Telstra Emails on Phone and Tablet?
One of the ever-growing mail service in the world today is Telstra Emails, where the number of users is increasing a considerable number. Everyone would love software that is easy to use, handle effectively, and, more critical, a web email service that has many services included in it. After getting huge success on Desktop, now the email service is expanded for phones and tablets. To get started with the service on phone and tablet devices, follow the process given below.
• For users who acquire mobile Android phones can head to the Play store.
• Enter Telstra Email, and the app will be loaded. Users can click on download, and the device itself will do the installation process.
• For tablet users, head to Accounts and Password.
• Next, click on the new email account. Add account.
• Then in the email and password, enter the Telstra email account and password.
• Make the necessary leftover changes,
After completing the process, Telstra Emails will be installed on the Phone and Tablet. If there any issues or problems with connecting Telstra on their phone or tablet, kindly link to the Customer Care Number.
More Info: https://www.bigpondonlineservice.com/