How to fix if Google map not working on iPhone?
If you have not allowed the permission to use your location on the iOS device then it results in Google Maps Not working on iPhone. In order to fix it, you need to make changes to the Settings of your device. With the help of enlisted steps, you can overcome this issue:
• Open the Settings in your iPhone and scroll down to enter in the Privacy option.
• Go to the Location Services and then Toggle on the Location services,
• You will get the option of “While using” or “Always” on your apps that are using your location.
• Select the Always option to avoid making changes every time.
• After giving permission, you will be able to access Google Map services without any issue.