Use tags to group, filter and search APIs, operations and products
We are adding the ability to manage and add entity tags, which are essentially text labels, to APIs, operations, and products (entity tags are distinct from Azure resource tags). Tags will make publisher and developer experience more scalable in the presence of a large number of entities as users will be able to group, filter and search them using tags.
In the Preview release customers are able to:
• Manage tags
• Assign tags to APIs and operations
• Filter APIs and operations using tags in the Azure portal
• Search, filter and group APIs and operations using tags in the Developer portal
For the general availability release we will plan to add the following capabilities:
• Group APIs and operations using tags in the Azure portal
• Import and export operations tags from and to OpenAPI
• Make tag lookup user interface more scalable in the presence of large number tags
Danny Fuhriman commented
Why didn't you implement support for tag DESCRIPTIONS. Sort of defeats the purpose.
The Open API spec is clearly defined, why do you guys openly choose to ignore it?
Rafael Canto commented
Awesome. Using them as a global filter, just like subscriptions will be great too.
Francois Lasne commented
currently it works for API , and end point
But the feature is missing for Product , any ETA for this feature