API Management

Microsoft Azure API Management is a turnkey solution for publishing APIs to external and internal consumers. Quickly create consistent and modern API gateways for existing backend services hosted anywhere, secure and protect them from abuse and overuse, and gain insights into usage and health. Plus, automate and scale developer onboarding to help get your API program up and running in no time.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. http2

Enable http2 for the API Management

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Service management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add support for IPV6

Due to new Apple requirements (all apps must works over IPV6) we need to reach our Azure API Management through this protocol. Actually the AAAA is not present for any endpoint.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Service management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A powershell script to enable application insights logs per API

When an API is imported, it is possible to do so via powershell and apply several settings to that API. However, I would like to see that the settings regarding logging to application insights could also be managed via a powershell cmd.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Service management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can we have anything built into APIM to ping backend or Alert when there are sporadic errors connecting to backend?

Can we have anything built into APIM to ping backend or Alert when there are sporadic errors connecting to backend?

This way i will either know when the backend is not reachable or when there are other issues connecting to the backend..

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Service management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base