Improve API for Programmatically create Azure Enterprise subscriptions
Based on the article - Programmatically create Azure Enterprise subscriptions (preview)
My customer (Citrix- Top 10 Azure Engineering customer) would like to know if this API could be improved to work around or remove the limitations specified below
Limitations of Azure Enterprise subscription creation API
• Only Azure Enterprise subscriptions can be created using this API.
• There's a limit of 50 subscriptions per account. After that, subscriptions can only be created by using Account Center.
• There needs to be at least one EA or EA Dev/Test subscriptions under the account, which means the Account Owner has gone through manual sign-up at least once.
• Users who aren't Account Owners, but were added to an enrollment account via RBAC, can't create subscriptions using Account Center.
• You can't select the tenant for the subscription to be created in. The subscription is always created in the home tenant of the Account Owner.
This is not related to the Azure API Management product. Please re-post to the Azure Resource Manager forum. Unfortunately we do not have permission to move feedback.
I was able to do some of this using the following article to delegate permission to create as a different account, but still not able to do it on Gov Cloud...seems to only work for Commercial Cloud.