How can we improve Azure API Management?

Filtering APIs and operations based on tags

1. Is it possible to see on the APIs page, while trying to filter based on tags, just the tags correspondent to the APIs and not also the tags defined for operations? (If an user of the API portal will want to filter the APIs it will be difficult to choose a proper tag value because there are, for example, more than 30 tags into the drop down and the actual tags for the APIs are for example just 4-5 … )

2. Is it possible not to see the tags defined for APIs into the operation page while trying to filter based on tags?

3. Is it possible to see on the operation page just the tags corresponding to the actual operations displayed on that particular page?
Note: in my view, but maybe I’m wrong and it is just my opinion, if it is not possible to do a search across operations of multiples APIs, showing tags for other operations and getting no results found is kind of useless…

4. Is it expected behavior to filter after a tag that is not present into the drop-down list and the result to be all available APIs? Shouldn’t we get a message like “No results found”? (or maybe the filter text should not allow to input anything, just to select from the drop-down)

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Justina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft