Automation

Azure Automation allows you to automate the creation, monitoring, deployment, and maintenance of resources in your Azure environment using a highly-available workflow execution engine. Orchestrate time-consuming, error-prone, and frequently repeated tasks against Azure and third party systems to decrease time to value for your cloud operations.

Visit the Automation page to learn more about Automation and how to get started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Webhooks ARM Template

Webhooks from ARM Template still don't work.
    I've seen the schema you're providing: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/templates/microsoft.automation/automationaccounts/webhooks
    The PowerShell commandlets first request to generate a token before it is apply in the template.
    When I run the ARM Template with your schema I cannot provide the URI and i get the error: "Invalid uri"

I know it's a duplicate of https://feedback.azure.com/forums/246290-automation/suggestions/13227531-webhooks-arm-template
    but you've closed the item and it is still not working.

132 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    triaged  ·  9 comments  ·  Webhooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CORS support for Azure Automation Webhooks

It would be great to have the ability to enable CORS on Azure Automation Webhooks to enable quick testing from client-side javascript code. At present, client-side javascript will not be able to make a valid POST call to an Azure Automation Webhook due to the call being across origins. This would also allow lightweight apps to be developed without server-side code, for non-technical interfaces that could front-end complex Azure Automation workflows.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Webhooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base