Copy/paste activities in graphical runbooks
Would be nice to copy/paste activities when editing graphical runbooks.
This would make authoring a lot easier, especially when building complicated runbooks. Here's a sample scenario I'm envisioning:
- Add a child runbook to the authoring canvas and fill all required parameters
- Right-click on the child runbook and select Copy
- Right-click on the canvas and select Paste. A copy of the child runbook will be inserted with the same properties/parameters as the original. To avoid duplicate labels, couple of options:
- The label could be "Copy of original child runbook name".
- After pasting, the GUI would go straight to the properties of the pasted runbook so we can change its label, parameters, etc.
Thanks for considering!