Updated function params in imported module do not reflect in graphical workflows
What I did is - I created my own module with a test function requiring one parameter. I imported that module into Azure Automation, created a new graphical workflow and added that function to the canvas. So far so good, it showed one required parameter.
Then I modified the function and added a second mandatory parameter. I increased the version number, imported the module again, but the function in the graphical workflow still shows just one required parameter. Running the workflow fails, because there's no value given for the second parameter.
The only solution I found was to remove the function from the workflow and re-add it, however, that is rather inconvenient, it would be much more practical to have some kind of "refesh" mechanism.
Maybe that functionality already exists and / or I did something wrong, but I couldn't find any docs or feedback on that.
Thanks Martin. We will look into this and update here with a status.