Azure portal

The Azure Portal a central place where you can provision, manage and monitor your Azure resources. From the Azure Portal you can create any of the thousands of items within the Azure Marketplace, you can quickly navigate to resources and accomplish your administrative needs, and you can build custom shareable dashboards to provide live insights into your deployed resources.

To gain early access to our latest features please make sure to visit the preview portal.
Preview.portal.azure.com is our early release soon to be in production.

Have any ideas or feature requests? We would love to hear your feedback! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on our latest updates @AzurePortal

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. LIAR NOW

MICROSOFT AZURE CANCELED MY SIGNATURE FREE WITHOUT US OR HAVE CREATED A VIRTUAL MACHINE AND NOT HAVE USED VPS AND STILL charged 1 DOLLAR ON MY CREDIT AND THEN I TRIED TO CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT CARD WITH ANOTHER EMAIL AND PASSWORD AND SIMPLY AZURE BLOCKED MY OTHER ACCOUNT AND CHARGING MORE 1 DOLLAR ON MY CREDIT CARD, THEN AGAIN I TRIED AND AGAIN charged MORE 1 DOLLAR ON MY CREDIT CARD HOLDER NOT unlock MY ACCOUNT AND ALSO NOT CANCEL BEING THAT I ASKED PRA CANCEL MY ACCOUNT THEREFORE DO NOT WANT TO DO MORE BUSINESSES WITH A COMPANY dishonest…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Suspend Resource Locks

It would be great if I could set a lock to "suspend" for a period of time. Today if I need to make changes with read-only or delete a sub component when delete is set, I have to remove the lock completely. That means I have to create a new lock and I have to remember to create a new lock when I am done. For shared resources I'm thinking of applying a lock for each consuming resource to avoid accidental deletion until all consumers have been disconnected. Re-establishing those locks is a pain but even a single lock I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Resource management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1. Application Insights - Diagnostics statements live streaming based on configured log level. 2. Structural logging of any object data

1. To diagnose issues in azure paas environment, would like to have a feature for live streaming of diagnostic statements such as debug, info and error statements.
    2 .To diagnose issues in azure paas environment, would like to have a feature of logging any serialized dotnet object in json format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monitoring + troubleshooting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Query Stateful data

I want a way to "Query" data stored in a Stateful services. I am not referring to Linq querying during debugging, but say on, Prod environment while troubleshooting i need a way to know if the data i am looking for exists in the "State" or not.

Basically, a "Azure storage Explorer" kind of data visualiser tool

Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make azure portal actually functional

It has been hours and I still cannot provision a new database due to the portal refusing to load pricing tiers. This is not acceptable. If my application was experiencing high demand, I need to be able to provision new resources. This is the entire point of the cloud, fast proactive and reactive provisioning on the fly. Attempting to create a new database for over 6 hours is not very flexible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a column showing the account name that created the resource

It would be good to add a column showing the username/account name of the person who created the resource when viewing a Resource Group (or list of Resources) as it's a nightmare to trawl through logs and find out at the moment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search + navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow me to type in a subscription info.

We have azure gov and it is really frustrating that I have no way to add oms to it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Create + deployments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow to configure admins for Azure Subscriptions from the Partner Central

The user creating an Azure subscription via CSP will be setup as admin. Though it would be a huge advantage to manage the admins via the partner central portal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Total ****

This whole thing is total ****, the new azure is **** too !
    I can find half your offerings on either of the Azure portals!
    Total ****

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Prices should be clearly stated when pressing the 'BUY' button

While being victim of an error in Azure platform, I decided to get help on that by purchasing a support subscription.
    When you do that, there is no indication about price.
    My mistake, I admit, because I purchased a standard (@253€/month) instead of Developer (@24€/month).
    Prices should be clearly stated when pressing the 'BUY' button.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More timely update of Azure Status

Today Azure SQL Database went down at approximately 11:00am mountain time. However, the Azure status board did not report it until 2.5 hours later. This causes a huge waste of time for developers trying to track down problems in their apps. They are also not able to respond adequately to support requests from their customers. You are also fostering a good deal of ill will with your developers with seemingly intentional inaccurate information.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Search-As a user, I should be able to filter/search by type, resource group in filter items when I select all resources

Search-As a user, I should be able to filter/search by type, resource group in filter items when I select all resources as you see the screenshot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Subcription free amount

creating a subscription with amount decided each month by the user

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tired of a new Tab opening up in my Web Browser every time I click on something in Azure

I swear every menu item on Azure wants to open a new tile, it is so irritating and you have 27 tiles opened just to complete a task

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. can you make it look normal and get rid of the boxy look of Windows 10 tiles please

it is hard to manage the environment with the square tiles, can you make Azure look more like Windows Server 2008 aka the Last Honest OS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DATABASE SCALING SCHEDULE 100DTU 6AM>10AM (4 HOURS) AND SCALE TO 50DTU 10AM>6AM

DATABASE SCALING SCHEDULE 100DTU 6AM>10AM (4 HOURS) AND SCALE TO 50DTU 10AM>6AM

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How about you make this product usable?

I am trying to sign up for Azure and have never seen a user interface that is less intuitive in over 30+ years of software use.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. iOU System as Information On Us or Internet Over Us. Discipline is simple covered inside the word itself, This Is Plain & Simple.

ONE RIGHTCHOICE ORGANIZATION
    Oracle - person or thing giving wise guidance.
    Nirvana - state of perfect bliss achieved by the soul.
    Entice - attract by offering something pleasant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. instroducing flat bandwitdh traffic

we need a flat fee for traffic also with traffic limitation

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)